ADVERTISEMENT

“Sports Bar Mack”

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
The video of Mack watching the Bengals in the sports bar is borderline adolescent at best. The guy is a clown. I get going to a favorite watering hole to cheer on your favorite NFL team, but taping it and posting it? He’s a 16 yr old girl @ heart. Reminded me of the Eric Wood nonsense, clown show IMO.

Reactions: Thecycle27
The video of Mack watching the Bengals in the sports bar is borderline adolescent at best. The guy is a clown. I get going to a favorite watering hole to cheer on your favorite NFL team, but taping it and posting it? He’s a 16 yr old girl @ heart. Reminded me of the Eric Wood nonsense, clown show IMO.
I'm not going to knock him for being excited about his team. His social media usage is somewhat questionable at times. The guy has a Dunking Shaq tattoo on his ankle. Making good decisions seems to escape him.

He's old news.

But living his best life.

I think he could have been a regular dude and gotten it done too, in a Bruce Pearl kind of way.

But it just didn't go down like that.

Next.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Looks a lot like me watching the Bengals yesterday. He's a Cincinnatian through and through, it's been since 1989 since the Bengals have been to the Super Bowl. As Hank said, he's a regular guy type as well. I am happy to see him looking happy, unfortunately for him it looks like he's going to use half of his $4.8M buyout to go to LA to see the Bengals in the Super Bowl LOL.

Looks a lot like me watching the Bengals yesterday. He's a Cincinnatian through and through, it's been since 1989 since the Bengals have been to the Super Bowl. As Hank said, he's a regular guy type as well. I am happy to see him looking happy, unfortunately for him it looks like he's going to use half of his $4.8M buyout to go to LA to see the Bengals in the Super Bowl LOL.

Half LoL

• Haha
Reactions: Morgantown Card
This is just awful a Cincinnati fan in a Sports Bar cheering for his team.

I am unapologetically and irrationally superstitious when it comes to sports. I wore the same longsleeve Louisville shirt for the Final Four and title years. For the Bengals playoff run, I have made a spread of Cincinnati food (skyline chili, potato pancakes, goetta) and for the Super Bowl I gotta up my game alittle more. For the first game at home versus the Raiders I had Skyline chili on my way into the stadium - I even put this on social media - LOL! Good thing I'm not a high profile coach, instead of likes I'd get some heat for it!

Thanks for today’s game vs Cuse (Coach?) Mack! Hope you enjoyed your Roosters today during the Carrier Dome Massacre.

More social media stupidity - guy gets into a Twitter pillow fight about masks with Mark Ennis while at the super bowl.

He seems to lack both restraint and common sense. Glad we’re done with him.

More social media stupidity - guy gets into a Twitter pillow fight about masks with Mark Ennis while at the super bowl.

He seems to lack both restraint and common sense. Glad we’re done with him.
He’s both stupid & immature. Has some mighty thin skin to boot. Hope he heads back to cincy to live, good riddance.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I don’t know why anybody would be discussing mask since nobody was wearing any including the people who were mandating them.

I'm ready to be done with this and it appears even the celebrity elites are. Some of those folks had some tweets really shaming others for not wearing masks, and yet there they are. But I digress....I don't know what Mack has to gain from getting in a Twitter fight about masks with Mark Ennis.

I'm ready to be done with this and it appears even the celebrity elites are. Some of those folks had some tweets really shaming others for not wearing masks, and yet there they are. But I digress....I don't know what Mack has to gain from getting in a Twitter fight about masks with Mark Ennis.
The issue with masks goes back to when we went through 2 Covid pauses, which may or may not affected the season outcome. If Mack wants to coach at a top school again, he’s got to defend his actions or inaction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT