ADVERTISEMENT

“Family” Patch?

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
What’s up with the “Family” patch on our uniforms? What’s it symbolize?

Yeah disgruntled, spoiled fans should be the least of his worries.

You’re right. Beside none of this is on Padgett. Any anger towards Padgett is misdirected, this lies square at RP feet, period no if and or buts.

Last edited:
Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Not saying Rick is totally innocent because we all know he is not. But this lies at the feet of the whole administration. We now know we should have fought all allegations tooth and nail. We should have gone to the tourney in 2016 and we should have said FU to the ncaa. We should have told them nothing just like North Carolina. Most of this is our own doing. The ncaa and their $1.7 million dollar a year leader is not our friend. They will turn their heads to this next scandal and no one will be punished like we were. They must protect their cash cow.

Reactions: Vestavia57
Not saying Rick is totally innocent because we all know he is not. But this lies at the feet of the whole administration. We now know we should have fought all allegations tooth and nail. We should have gone to the tourney in 2016 and we should have said FU to the ncaa. We should have told them nothing just like North Carolina. Most of this is our own doing. The ncaa and their $1.7 million dollar a year leader is not our friend. They will turn their heads to this next scandal and no one will be punished like we were. They must protect their cash cow.
Wrong because we would be more than likely looking at a postseason ban for next year, maybe two years, and the prospect of not getting out of this for a while.

You’re right. Beside non of this is on Padgett. Any anger towards Padgett is misdirected, this lies square at RP feet, period no if and or buts.
Who’s mad at Padgett? Even the fans who don’t believe he’s right for the job like the guy.

Sheesh...

I think anger at him and like are two different issues. I’ve heard people comment on mistakes he’s made in a negative fashion like he chose this path. I guess angryy was the wrong choice of words. That comment was made so long ago I can’t remember what I was referencing.

I agree
The only thing UNC did was to make a mockery of the reason they exist. To educate their students.
The university not the basketball team should have received the death penalty.

David has actually lost two family members in the past three weeks or so.... uncle and brother-in-law.

Turkey squat??? Carolina situation was and is different than ours. If they had hookers and prostitutes orchestrated by a person on staff and then they got a different outcome, then I would be suing.
You’re completely right - it is a different situation. UNC created sham classes to keep athletes eligible and handed out phony degrees, whereas we had a guy line up some T & A and give guys singles to make it rain. But interestingly, that’s not the important difference.

No the important difference is that instead of hiring that sackless, bald idiot smrt - they fought and won. My whole point was that the conventional wisdom about the ncaa has gone the way of the dodo.

No matter what - now you fight as hard as you can from the jump.

David said when the team learned of his two family members being gravely ill, they suggested the patch to show support for David and his family. We have a special bunch here folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT