ADVERTISEMENT

Ya got shafted

Dec 16, 2015
But you already know that.

Can Alabama win it all? Sure. Any of these 4 could.

Pretty obvious the comittee was torn on leaving the SEC out all together or Texas, so they picked a buncha kids that lost a major player. It's a crap rule, because if a team has a mass exodus for NFL prep or the portal then they aren't the same team either.

Georgia was number one almost all year one game, 3 points. FSU was undefeated...13-0. Beat LSU.

Your kids get to travel forever. That's a league thing. Doesn't make it better.

Ah, well....I've seen that happen before. Great season for the Cards... and I can't stand PAC 12 teams.

Wipe the field with them.

Pretty obvious the comittee was torn on leaving the SEC out all together or Texas, so they picked a buncha kids that lost a major player. It's a crap rule, because if a team has a mass exodus for NFL prep or the portal then they aren't the same team either.

Georgia was number one almost all year one game, 3 points. FSU was undefeated...13-0. Beat LSU.

Ah, well....I've seen that happen before. Great season for the Cards... and I can't stand PAC 12 teams.

Maybe, maybe not. The weather should be great. Our plumber does not handle leaky skies very well. A name opponent and a great time slot that should provide plenty of exposure for potential recruits tuning in. USC is not known for their defense.

It also provides me the opportunity to visit the only major US city that I have never set foot in. And to think of all the jabs I threw at Buckeye friends back in the day about getting tired of going to the San Diego Zoo every year lol.

Go Cards!

How is GA dealing with the situation too. Because they got screwed too. All that time at #1 and they got dropped out of the CFP. Even though they got beat by Ala their record was better than Ala. They just use the coach's poll to determine the final four.

I knew the ACC would screw us and give NC State the better located bowl game. After all, Boo Coorigan, chair of the CFP committee and AD at NC State, took care of his own...because he could.
Recent ACC members like us, Syracuse and Pitt get no favors from the Good Old Boys.

Just read Mr. Cardsfan what GA fans, etc. are/how they're dealing with the CFP and I can tell it's not good! I have some family down there, 2 good buddies up this way and they feel shafted. Like one stated, 'it almost always comes down to what's good for Alabama, is good for the rest of us'! They felt they were in whether or not they actually won the game Saturday, as long as they showed-up, played hard, etc. For going in to 4 months, they were considered the best. They also felt sorry for FSU. Figured the 'fix' was in when announcers kept making the case for others. They just felt being in a Conference Championship game should count for more. Hummm, sound familiar?

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Georgia took one for the team(Alabama).
Needing a miracle to win against Auburn(how bout the eye test in this one?) Alabama MIGHT be one of the best 4 but not sure on that because we PROBABLY don't know how good Georgia is. Behind in 8 games this
season,they're good but not as good as last year.
I believe FSU deserved a shot at getting their 2nd string guy back and having a go at it. Oh well..
As for us,the beat of the good Ole boy drum goes on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT