ADVERTISEMENT

Wow FBI agent on NCAA BB probe caught doing illegal things

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
The FBI agent in question is accused of misappropriating government money for gambling, food and beverages. (AKA, just another day in Congress)

DVhhbXhUMAAcsrV.jpg

7:39 AM - 8 Feb 2018

I see this NCAA BB probe being completely compromised and thrown out. With only U of L being the only school screwed in the end totally.

I see this NCAA BB probe being completely compromised and thrown out. With only U of L being the only school screwed in the end totally.
Because our soft administration hit the panic button!!! I guess we need a UNC administrator to get us through this! DENY, DENY, DENY!!!

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Grissom , And Shatnner you better pony up all the freaking settlement money from your own coffers. Cause this situation favors Tom and Rick considerably.

Reactions: nccardfan
The FBI agent in question is accused of misappropriating government money for gambling, food and beverages. (AKA, just another day in Congress)

DVhhbXhUMAAcsrV.jpg

7:39 AM - 8 Feb 2018

Yet, further proof Dumb & Dumber crapped the bed and moved entirely too quickly with their decision making. Heaven forbid we let the process play out, see how things unfold. The entire investigation is now compromised.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Imagine that. The FBI doing illegal things....nah surely not. that hasn't been proven in the past year or anything.

It's almost like they tried too hard on this one. They were awfully proud during their press conference with their "we know your playbook" comment.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Imagine that. The FBI doing illegal things....nah surely not. that hasn't been proven in the past year or anything.
Umm - because it hasn’t.

This situation only looks bad cosmetically - it’s not as though it would nullify findings. It does provide another point of contention to those smart enough to let the process play out.

Wish we knew some of those types of people.

I don't disagree with anyone's comments esp. as they pertain to the U of L clown show which has mishandled our situation about as badly as they could.

Eric Crawford just said on the radio that no one identified by name so far in the FBI investigation has yet had formal charges entered against them in court. His point is that this investigation, compromised or not by today's news, is not moving quickly in any respect. Those impatient to hear more are not going to be mollified anytime soon it doesn't look like. They're taking their sweet time and presumably working behind the scenes...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT