ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Want Any Players To Stay?

I'd like it if BHH, Johnson, Glenn, and Williams returned. But maybe no one stays.

Not sure I understand the transfer rules anymore... For guys like Clark and White who just transferred in this season, can they transfer again now and play immediately or would they have to sit out a season?

You would rather not start with 0.

My preference in order would be Johnson, Glenn, BHH. Johnson could be a beast by his JR hates losing has the fire. Glenn is hard-nosed competitor too. BHH won me over would love to see in a competent offense that uses him correctly.

Wings are less unique, it's not that they are expendable, just feel those type of players might be more available.

I'd take them all back that wanted. Will be interesting to see who wants out, who the new HC wants to keep, and if any stay. Hopefully a few do.

Reactions: shadow force
Not sure I understand the transfer rules anymore... For guys like Clark and White who just transferred in this season, can they transfer again now and play immediately or would they have to sit out a season?
I probably know less than you, but seems I’ve heard that if your coach leaves for any reason you get a free pass on a transfer. I could be wrong.

Reactions: rh62531
I probably know less than you, but seems I’ve heard that if your coach leaves for any reason you get a free pass on a transfer. I could be wrong.
Thank you! Now that you mention that part, I think you may be right. Will be interesting to see who stays after the new coach is hired. From where I sit, I would especially like to see BHH and Johnson return.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT