ADVERTISEMENT

WNBA and Shoni?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Haven't been keeping up with the WNBA but saw that the all-star game is on today. So I looked at Shoni's season so far and it's perplexing as it can be. She doesn't even start and is averaging less than 10 points a game. What is going on in Atlanta? They'e losing this season and are in last place. Maybe Shoni should be turned loose? I know she can get out of control but she's a gamer. Sitting on the bench as a backup isn't going to do anything for any team she plays for. Hopefully she moves on to another team. It was cool having her an Angel on the same team, but I guess there's only room for one offensive gun.

Haven't been keeping up with the WNBA but saw that the all-star game is on today. So I looked at Shoni's season so far and it's perplexing as it can be. She doesn't even start and is averaging less than 10 points a game. What is going on in Atlanta? They'e losing this season and are in last place. Maybe Shoni should be turned loose? I know she can get out of control but she's a gamer. Sitting on the bench as a backup isn't going to do anything for any team she plays for. Hopefully she moves on to another team. It was cool having her an Angel on the same team, but I guess there's only room for one offensive gun.

She is only avergIng 15 minutes per game and 5 points per game. She got selected for the All-Star game due to her huge Native American following voting for her. From what I heard during the WNBA All-Star game today, Coach Michael Cooper wants her to get in better shape so she isn't a liability on defense. I actually have always wondered myself what kind of shape she is in, because she has always appeared chubby. I hope she does what is asked of her by Cooper, so she is able to realize her full potential. She is amazingly gifted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT