ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Drew Franklin?

Jun 10, 2005
Who is Drew Franklin and why is he so obsessed with Rick Pitino? Is he a local guy? I really don’t know other than he works for Maddy Bangs. Is it a schtick or is it some kind of creepy obsession? He seems really weird. Any thoughts/opinions?

No Ky fans need to answer. I don’t care what you have to say. I want answers and Louisville opinions, not a pissing match.

His tweets on Pitinos Twitter are just creepy. Borderline crazy like. Is that his job, is to be Maddie’s barking dog?

He is Matt Jones nut holder that site along with Jones and his cronies cant go a day without a Rick or U or L tweet or article . Thats how he makes a living selling all things LOUISVILLE to his inbred fans. Thats a fact hell the clown lived in the highlands of Louisville forever

Reactions: CommodoreCard
He is Matt Jones nut holder that site along with Jones and his cronies cant go a day without a Rick or U or L tweet or article . Thats how he makes a living selling all things LOUISVILLE to his inbred fans. Thats a fact hell the clown lived in the highlands of Louisville forever

Losers. Creepy losers.

Who is Drew Franklin and why is he so obsessed with Rick Pitino? Is he a local guy? I really don’t know other than he works for Maddy Bangs. Is it a schtick or is it some kind of creepy obsession? He seems really weird. Any thoughts/opinions?

No Ky fans need to answer. I don’t care what you have to say. I want answers and Louisville opinions, not a pissing match.
They just read your post on KSR haha.

He's probably got or in pursuit of one of his own photos...

Two%20slapdcks_zpsnzawskih.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT