ADVERTISEMENT

What I'm Hearing...

Chris Person

Oct 3, 2016
Obviously a lot of rumors out there circulating around but here is what I have been hearing from sources behind the scenes...

- It sounds as though the firings are just getting started. A source told me there are talks of all "senior athletic department members" being let go to "clean house". Even heard Kenny Klein's name mentioned as a possibility which I hope is not the case.

- The Tom Crean talk is apparently legitimate Other names brought up were Thad Matta and Seth Greenberg. Also if Louisville were to turn to a current staff member David Padgett's name has been floated around (Padgett is in charge for the time being). Keep in mind, these are all just names that have been tossed around and I am not saying any have been mentioned in a formal/serious way yet.

- As far as a name goes for AD one that I'm hearing that has been thrown around a lot has been Junior Bridgeman. That would be a home run hire in my opinion.

Update: Also hearing that the 2019 recruit referred to in the FBI reports was Balsa Koprivica

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News