ADVERTISEMENT

What if?

It sounds good in theory but in practice, everyone wouldn't stick to it.
True. As much as everyone complains about certain trolls, they simply can’t help themselves from giving them exactly what they seek…attention (doesn’t matter if that attention is positive or negative).

I usually as a rule confront them and illustrate to them and others what losers they are, but that doesn't work on these sites. I'm testament to that as CA brass told me to take a permanent hike for basically telling them the truth which most wouldn't do. Oh,and make sure you're a subscriber or the brass will leave you out on an island by yourself OVER said "loser". I'd like to start over anew here and not have to deal with any of it anymore. Try and just look the other way.

Make it so you have to login to read the board, and then if you block someone, you can't see them, or any response to them, and they can't see you or responses to you. Love it.
Yeah,the IGNORE feature only works properly if the IGNOREES responses in other threads are taken out of your site as well. I tried working through CAs IGNORE platform but in the end it became a drag when you still kept seeing responses attributed to them and it just breaks up a threads continuity. Another answer is let the mods do what they did to me over there. A permanent ban with NO explanation whatsoever. Just basically say "SEE YA". To say they are a touchy/clicky bunch over there is an understatement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT