ADVERTISEMENT

What do you expect @ NC St Friday night?

Yeah I don't get all this "hero ball" stuff either. JB has said he wants to take shots downfield.
Exactly! Maybe Brohm had told Plummer he wanted him to go long against IU. Now that wouldn't excuse a bad pass but those throws against IU were not bad, especially the Coleman dropped Int.

For that to be called hero ball is just silly and uninformed to me.

When it is 3rd down and you have not one, but TWO open men at the sticks, you throw that, not a 50 yard bomb into double or triple coverage. That has happened A LOT, it is not an isolated or one off incident.

THAT is hero ball. It is probably also why he was benched at Purdue in favor of a more humble, mature QB.

It has not happened a lot. I have all four games recorded and haven't seen this hero ball nonsense you're referring to. Definitely not what you consider a lot.

All QB's make decisions on who to throw the ball and this notion that Plummer is some egregious example of bad decisions on where to throw the ball is just not true.

Reactions: Art79
It has not happened a lot. I have all four games recorded and haven't seen this hero ball nonsense you're referring to. Definitely not what you consider a lot.

All QB's make decisions on who to throw the ball and this notion that Plummer is some egregious example of bad decisions on where to throw the ball is just not true.
RealVilleGlasses

I found your glasses.

Just wait, from now on you will see every Plummer mistake as a hero ball moment. You have made up your mind and reality will not get in the way. Congrats!

After the Indiana second half I have no idea what to expect. Louisville got shook and the crowd tonight will be loud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT