ADVERTISEMENT

What’s with all the threads being deleted?

No disrespect but, it seems to be getting excessive.
What threads have been deleted lately?

I know the Oats thread. Too much sniffin in that one.

Sniffing The Rock GIF

Just another example of how letting a troll run rampant on a message board creates a lot of unnecessary work for the mods of the board.
True. And there's no real blueprint for what should or shouldn't be deleted.

We'll allow the repetitive trolling in some because only a couple people complained. But we'll go ahead and remove these other threads where some community members pushed back just a little too much for some other community members tastes.

One thing we won't do is delete the troll because. $1.99 a month. Bwhahahahaha. No complaints here.

Good luck to the mods.

True. And there's no real blueprint for what should or shouldn't be deleted.

We'll allow the repetitive trolling in some because only a couple people complained. But we'll go ahead and remove these other threads where some community members pushed back just a little too much for some other community members tastes.

One thing we won't do is delete the troll because. $1.99 a month. Bwhahahahaha. No complaints here.

Good luck to the mods.
For all we know these guys are volunteers and they're stuck dealing with the mess the troll makes every time it wets the bed.

Umm, I'll take credit for going off the deep end in the hvl thread. <shruggs>
Except you didn’t. And I say that as the person that was chiefly disagreeing with you in that thread - neither one of us was off the deep end and, the topic was related to what was going on in sports.

The board needs a non-premium OT forum.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT