ADVERTISEMENT

Well now Mr Harrell

I would think if Brohm went at him hard he may come back. But he's sure to have other offers from some big schools. He was injured most of this season. His first playing time was Alabama's 6th game and by then he was lost in the shuffle.

I would think if Brohm went at him hard he may come back. But he's sure to have other offers from some big schools. He was injured most of this season. His first playing time was Alabama's 6th game and by then he was lost in the shuffle.

Our wr group is already loaded, maybe take another OL

You guys know if he did come back he would start and you would be fans of him again. I was disappointed when he left but I knew he was being wasted in Satterfield's offense. If he wouldn't have gotten injured in the preseason, he probably would have shined at Alabama.

Reactions: Louisvillian
I saw this coming. Fell for a pitch and money. Watkins did the same. Maybe they didn’t like the offense at Louisville but the reality is they were the guys at Louisville. At Miss and Alabama they are just other guys. Watkins didn’t know Ole Miss was going to turn into a running team.

They stick around and now Brohm comes in hmm. I would argue they both would be in a better situation than they are now.

You guys know if he did come back he would start and you would be fans of him again. I was disappointed when he left but I knew he was being wasted in Satterfield's offense. If he wouldn't have gotten injured in the preseason, he probably would have shined at Alabama.

Naw. We good.
He would probably just transfer after the Spring game-again.

N E X T.

He’d be wise to come back here if JB wants him. Can’t think of a better coach to get NFL eyes on him for the next season.

I didn’t like it at all that he bailed but I also can’t blame him for going to Alabama after playing in Satterfield’s offense and only getting 18 receptions in 12 games in 2021. He averaged almost 30 yards per catch.

He would be incredible in Brohm’s offense as long as he 100% from the injury he had last year. I’ll gladly take him back if JB does.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
I don't get the negative attitude of him coming back. Harrell is not a local kid. He has no loyalty to Louisville, especially after having only 18 receptions in 12 games.

You know if he's here he will start over whoever we have now and under Brohm, could be similar to Rondale Moore. You don't want that because you're still upset he left? Something, hundreds of players are doing. Again, I don't get it.

Had Jordan Travis for example, wanted to transfer back here, would you still be against it? He had a obvious reason to leave as well.

I doubt Harrell will come back but I hope he does. Talk about the excitement. The AP voters may have no choice but to rank Louisville?

Reactions: SoulSr
I don't get the negative attitude of him coming back. Harrell is not a local kid. He has no loyalty to Louisville, especially after having only 18 receptions in 12 games.

You know if he's here he will start over whoever we have now and under Brohm, could be similar to Rondale Moore. You don't want that because you're still upset he left? Something, hundreds of players are doing. Again, I don't get it.

Had Jordan Travis for example, wanted to transfer back here, would you still be against it? He had a obvious reason to leave as well.

I doubt Harrell will come back but I hope he does. Talk about the excitement. The AP voters may have no choice but to rank Louisville?
He left 2 days after the spring game, not after the season or at semester break.

The Cards have recruited sufficient , efficient Receivers.

He left on his own. He can stay gone.

He’d be wise to come back here if JB wants him. Can’t think of a better coach to get NFL eyes on him for the next season.

I didn’t like it at all that he bailed but I also can’t blame him for going to Alabama after playing in Satterfield’s offense and only getting 18 receptions in 12 games in 2021. He averaged almost 30 yards per catch.

He would be incredible in Brohm’s offense as long as he 100% from the injury he had last year. I’ll gladly take him back if JB does.
Route running and drops also contributed to his 18 receptions.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Harrell was not a good fit with Satterfield's offense. Huggins Bruce knows this currently and I believe would have moved on had Brohm not got the job.

I haven't heard anyone say a negative thing about him as a teammate and the transfer regardless of when it happened, was not a shocker.

Louisville football usually doesn't worry about having great receivers, but the Satterfield era was the leanest. A run first and run second philosophy will do that.

I have no idea how good Harrell could be because he hasn't really got his chance. He will probably go to a team where he will see the field on most every snap. If he's willing to come back to Louisville, I hope Brohm makes it happen. With all the injuries in football, you never have enough receivers.

Reactions: Morgantown Card

This is a realistic, real-world, objective take with some opinion ("I didn't like it") thrown in. Why on earth would we not want him, assuming he even wants to and CJB wants him?

Reactions: Louisvillian
It was rumored that Alabama reached out to him prior to his entering the portal …… no evidence to confirm, but not surprising, as his reputation for speed would attract the Tide.

I think it is more about Louisville has filled their spots. Plus he isn’t leaving Alabama to compete for a spot he is leaving Alabama to be a starter.

I completely saw this coming. Alabama could afford to take a chance and with Harrell’s speed it was a low risk move. For Harrel it was a mistake. He will land somewhere pretty good because of his speed.

Alabama recruited over him shortly after he arrived in Tuscaloosa. With that said, his injury last season played a significant role in his relegation to few snaps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT