ADVERTISEMENT

We are hosting a Regional!!!!!

I would not be surprised if they put UK in our regional. They have a strong RPI by virtue of being in the SEC and they made a strong push in the SEC tournament. Can you imagine Cards vs Cats at Patterson for a Regional!!!

Originally posted by nccardfan:
I would not be surprised if they put UK in our regional. They have a strong RPI by virtue of being in the SEC and they made a strong push in the SEC tournament. Can you imagine Cards vs Cats at Patterson for a Regional!!!
That could very well happen, if it came down to the Cats and Cards for the title, people would literally be hanging from trees to get a look at that game. Record crowd for sure !!

This post was edited on 5/25 9:56 PM by CloverforkCat

Originally posted by Birdie King:
Unfortunatly our record against them the last couple of years is poor.
And midweek games mean very little. I will take Kidston versus their #2, which they really don't have a solid weekend rotation after Reed.

Originally posted by Birdie King:
Unfortunatly our record against [LPT] the last couple of years is poor.In 2012 and 2013, we were 3-1 against LPT and outscored them 38-12 in the four games, losing the one game by one run in extra innings. In the 2012 season, LPT was ranked #1 in the COUNTRY both times we played them.

IOW, prior to this year, we pretty much dominated them in our recent history, and they were no slouch. Our record against LPT is nothing to be ashamed of...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT