ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball upcoming season

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Right now the women are in their Spring exhibition games they lost to Dayton. I was glad to see that Anna DeBeer is coming back for her Covid year.

Reactions: Deeva
I knew she was returning which is amazing. I also was just told we have 6 (I think) Yum Center matches and one of those is against Nebraska.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
Oh I figured what you were saying 6 matches in the Yum during the season. The rest will be at the on campus arena.

Yes - talking about the Fall schedule. The guy I know was a little upset with the extra Yum matches. But, fact is they can bring in more than 1K for those matches - and they should take advantage of those big matchups.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
As I understand the Final Four in the YUM! this year?

I love UL’s WVB, but I defer to an old business partner whose granddaughter is one of the “ball girls” for any off season information. He told me that in addition to Anna returning, there were several other talented and experienced players who will be back as well. He believes this could be another season where we have a chance to compete for a NC.

My question is whether some of you who follow the off-season agree with his optimism?

I think they should be loaded. Setter is the BIG question for me. Last year was good. However, if you want to get to the FF setting must be Great. To get to championship , and possibly win - setting must be Elite.

I don’t know about what other players who are returning but if we have other players besides Anna then I would think we are loaded. I am glad they are having matches at the YUM it is hard getting tickets at the on campus arena.

Reactions: Bardman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT