ADVERTISEMENT

UofL basketball recruiting has gone SILENT

He views his press as King and wants to create turnovers for easy baskets

I'm going to ignore the condescending portion of your post and just focus on what I'm quote posting.

He doesn't press to create turnovers. He presses to wear other teams out and disrupt their ability to get into the offense. He'll take a turnover or easy basket but that's not the goal of the press.

You may now return to your condescending lectures that make you feel real good about yourself.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
The recruiting of Carolina and Syracuse has seen barely a blip resulting from their NCAA issues. My expectation is that the same happens here...nothing at all.

UNC is losing out on top recruits left and right. Their scandal is most definitely hurting them.

UNC is losing out on top recruits left and right. Their scandal is most definitely hurting them.
UNC has 2 four stars already for 2016, and a 5 star for 2017 who have given them a verbal commitment. Syracuse has a 5 star and a 4 star for 2016.

Yeah, times are tough.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Are you friggin kidding me?

This will drag on for a long, long time......and in all honesty, that's a big part of the punishment when you can't immediately refute or deny these types of events....

Recruiting is about to look like the last 2 years of the Crum era......and in this league, even Pition won't be able to save us from .500 seasons....

635721856880388184-1940121176_giphy%20(1).gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT