ADVERTISEMENT

UK tournament run

Hopefully Houston will take care of the kitty cats
Take the Cats you should know better!

And don't be surprised if Carolina drops the ball against Auburn who will hit everything they throw up. And then against the Cats they won't hit nothing seen this scenario too many times when it comes to the Cats and their SEC flunkies.

Last edited:
Take the Cats you should know better!

And don't be surprised if Carolina drops the ball against Auburn who will hit everything they throw up. And then against the Cats they won't hit nothing seen this scenario too many times when it comes to the Cats and their SEC flunkies.
And now Auburn lost their best inside player. Congrats UK, they have received the easiest road to the final four since I can remember. by the way I am 42.

This is a result of a watered down product due to early NBA entry being the norm in recent years. Houston and Wofford were both "tough" games in the context of the era we are in both well-coached and both had strong seasons. Last night's game was the type of game UK has been losing in the NCAAs under Cal, but this current group he has looks to be more mentally tough than some of his other NBA practice squads.

Hopefully UK dismisses Auburn but I doubt this happens. UK figures to hammer them inside. If not for the Auburn injury it would be a tough game, no doubt they got lucky here.

If they get UVA that would be a legit tough game for them for a # of reasons. If they get Purdue they are running into a hot team there.

I expect Duke/UK at this point, hope I'm wrong.

And now Auburn lost their best inside player. Congrats UK, they have received the easiest road to the final four since I can remember. by the way I am 42.
Easiest I have seen since UCLA's heyday and that was with a 24 team bracket and conference champions only. Perhaps you could throw in Duke never leaving Carolina on some of their runs. Okeke's injury and UNC coughing up a hair ball eased their path even more.

I know I'll receive a lot of criticism here, but I actually like this particular group of players. I can't say the same for their slimeball coach or a majority of their fan base.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Easiest I have seen since UCLA's heyday and that was with a 24 team bracket and conference champions only. Perhaps you could throw in Duke never leaving Carolina on some of their runs. Okeke's injury and UNC coughing up a hair ball eased their path even more.

I know I'll receive a lot of criticism here, but I actually like this particular group of players. I can't say the same for their slimeball coach or a majority of their fan base.
It's probably because this really isn't a group with a true superstar. None of these guys will be a great NBA player...PJ, Keldon, and Herro will be solid contributors possibly? Hagans/Montgomery have a lot of work to do...he could make a roster but doesn't have an NBA game yet. Travis could get some looks, but I don't see his game fitting in the current NBA.

I think this will probably be the type of team we have from here on out once the OAD ends. High rated guys who aren't NBA ready on day one....a lot of size and athleticism....have some of those guys stay 2-3 years and add a few grad transfers with them. More of a team with some experience...but still having great talent.

It's probably because this really isn't a group with a true superstar. None of these guys will be a great NBA player...PJ, Keldon, and Herro will be solid contributors possibly? Hagans/Montgomery have a lot of work to do...he could make a roster but doesn't have an NBA game yet. Travis could get some looks, but I don't see his game fitting in the current NBA.

I think this will probably be the type of team we have from here on out once the OAD ends. High rated guys who aren't NBA ready on day one....a lot of size and athleticism....have some of those guys stay 2-3 years and add a few grad transfers with them. More of a team with some experience...but still having great talent.

Who cares?

Once the OAD rule ends, Calipari will go back to his early years at Memphis with Milt Wagner’s son. NITs and early exits. Give him average talent and he sucks.

Oh, BTW, who cares....

Ugly game! This is what happens when a team plays above their heads, then reality hits when the best player gets injured.

Reactions: Smithereen
Damn, if the refs allow Kentucky players to body up, shouldn’t they let Auburn do the same? Auburn doesn’t have any front court player that’s not in foul trouble. Lol

... and as bad as Auburn looks, they’re still in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT