ADVERTISEMENT

UK tournament run

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
After UK having maybe the easiest tournament run with Abilene Christian(ranked#154) and then Wofford(ranked #19, with no Top 25 wins), they could end up playing the top three ACC schools, if they want to be the next National Champion. First maybe UNC then maybe UVA and then maybe DUKE.

I think Fletcher McGee and company are going to give UofK all they want. How can you not root for a kid named Fletcher? LOL. I love that kid.

UofK is a 5 point favorite today to take out Wofford. The Terriers have won 21 straight games so they expect to win. IDK if they'll have enough to eliminate UofK, but I am pulling for the DAWGS tomorrow afternoon.

I think Fletcher McGee and company are going to give UofK all they want. How can you not root for a kid named Fletcher? LOL. I love that kid.

UofK is a 5 point favorite today to take out Wofford. The Terriers have won 21 straight games so they expect to win. IDK if they'll have enough to eliminate UofK, but I am pulling for the DAWGS tomorrow afternoon.
LOL I highly doubt a team that hasn't beaten one P5 team all year is going too beat Uk. As much as i dis kile them i have enough sense to see Uk will beat them even without PJ. That kid will be the focus of Uks defense he wont get a clean look.

Reactions: Cue Card
LOL I highly doubt a team that hasn't beaten one P5 team all year is going too beat Uk. As much as i dis kile them i have enough sense to see Uk will beat them even without PJ. That kid will be the focus of Uks defense he wont get a clean look.
That's just it. Wofford has more than just McGee. They have a really good team with lots of experience. That experience probably won't be enough, but UofK will have to beat them. Wofford won't roll over and just give it to the kitty kats.

I'm expecting a competitive game today. I've watched Wofford play several times this year. They are really good and fun to watch play. They can play inside and out. I know what their record is against the Power 5.... A really bad loss to Kansas earlier this season.

If Wofford can get it going and UK does not bring one of their better games, this one could be interesting. UK may runaway with it and should, but I do not expect Wofford to be intimidated.

I'm expecting a competitive game today. I've watched Wofford play several times this year. They are really good and fun to watch play. They can play inside and out. I know what their record is against the Power 5.... A really bad loss to Kansas earlier this season.

If Wofford can get it going and UK does not bring one of their better games, this one could be interesting. UK may runaway with it and should, but I do not expect Wofford to be intimidated.
Wofford has a kid from Hoptown on their roster. Tray Hollowell. Amazing fact is that he was UHA's all time leading scorer before Kyky Tandy broke it this season....they were teamates for 2 years and somehow had a losing record together.

How is a team ranked in the top 25 and have a high NET ranking given a 7 seed? They should had been a 4 or 5.This is not an easy opponent for UK.

cake walk? Their bracket has been called the hardest by all the experts. Wofford is no Minnesota, but they are ranked 19 in the polls and have a NET of 13. High numbers to be given a 7 seed. It'll be a tough game without Washington, but hoping UK pulls it out and gets Washington back.

Whateva quit trying to justify the cake walk
Actually I think the UofK fan is right. Wofford has a solid basketball team and if UofK gets by them THEN they should make a deep run. Today will be a test (I think) for the kitty kats.

Wofford has a good team. Basketball is about 5 guys working in unison. It doesn't always reward the blue chippers. You have to play together.

Reactions: tman907
Make that 0 for 12 for the all time 3 point shot making king of college basketball. Big time choke on the big stage.

UofK survives and advances.

Heck i even told my UK buddy they win . He acting like they really played the Golden St Warriors he's convinced as all other UK fans they have the hardest road. However Cal shut his trap this tourney with that nonsense but i have a feeling after today he's going back to that spin. Personally i don't even know why i;m commenting on them guess cause i could care less about the tourney now. Bored

It’s hard to beat a quality team like Wofford. They were on a 21 game winning streak. UK did it without its best player. It was impressive

Reactions: BlasterCat0512
Lol, you’re questioning someone’s basketball IQ? You started a thread about Duke, saying that they would be better without RJ Barrett.....dumbass
That thread really bothered Louisville fans. I know how much that duke win on November 8 meant to you too.

I won’t talk about daddy duke anymore okay?

That thread really bothered Louisville fans. I know how much that duke win on November 8 meant to you too.

I won’t talk about daddy duke anymore okay?

Yaaaaawn....

Do you really think any of us care what you rubes of Big Buttcrack Nation have to say??

You should be over on your own site celebrating with your brothers and sisters and cousins. Literally, your brothers and sisters and cousins...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT