ADVERTISEMENT

UK sucks!

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
I can't believe how bad UK looks in this game against EKU. Satterfield put 66 points on EKU last week.

Leary looks like some 3rd string QB. UK fans are stunned. Dumbfounded. I'm sure they will eventually score and win the game, but any UK fan who still thinks they're better than Louisville is a fool.

EKU just scored 21-17 with 12 minutes left. IF Kentucky loses to EKU…embarrassing to say the least.

Kentucky ended up winning by 11, but they should still be embarrassed because Kentucky was favored by a lot more than 11.

I can't believe how bad UK looks in this game against EKU. Satterfield put 66 points on EKU last week.

Leary looks like some 3rd string QB. UK fans are stunned. Dumbfounded. I'm sure they will eventually score and win the game, but any UK fan who still thinks they're better than Louisville is a fool.
Louisville is a 3.5 underdog to UK so you should be able to make a lot of money.

The part that UK would be favored and the part that there would be any betting line on a game 2 months from now.

Neither should be taken seriously for obvious reasons, so it's kind of funny some people would hold onto it.

The part that UK would be favored and the part that there would be any betting line on a game 2 months from now.

Neither should be taken seriously for obvious reasons, so it's kind of funny some people would hold onto it.
Yeah it is strange.

I mean I’m 2016 at this time they had lost to Southern Miss and we had just ran FSU off the map. We would’ve beaten them by 100 if we had played in September, but the game was played in November. It’s impossible to know what each team will be by that point.

Reactions: Bank Cat

I just going by what you said in your first post. You said U of L is obviously a lot better than UK so if they are giving me 3.5 points and U of L I'm loading up on the Cards.

We need to focus on IU; they are much better than anyone predicted preseason.

No, we as fans can focus on what we want. I'm focused on the IU game but I can also be focused on a ridiculous betting line on a game 10 weeks away.

Reactions: rmac
I just going by what you said in your first post. You said U of L is obviously a lot better than UK so if they are giving me 3.5 points and U of L I'm loading up on the Cards.
Did not say the Cards were obviously better. I said after watching two games by each team, anyone who believes NOW that UK is better than UofL is a fool. Now that could change 10 weeks from now if the Cards are 6 and 5 and UK is 10 and 1.

This isn't rocket science.

Where can I bet and get 3.5 points? I might lose because it’s too early and injuries happen but I would put some 💰 on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT