ADVERTISEMENT

UK gets mentioned.

One Bad Bird

Getting the Hang of It
Nov 19, 2017
‘Nike schools pay, too. It’s a corrupt space. Cheating is cheating.’ Former Adidas employee Merl Code on an FBI videotape shown in court while in a meeting with Dawkins, Sood and others

‘If I let my kid go to Kentucky, I promise you I won’t get him back,’ defendant Merl Code on FBI videotape on why he wanted to steer kids to Adidas schools like Indiana and Kansas. Said UK was a Nike school and had pre-existing relationships with other NBA agents.

‘Nike schools pay, too. It’s a corrupt space. Cheating is cheating.’ Former Adidas employee Merl Code on an FBI videotape shown in court while in a meeting with Dawkins, Sood and others

‘If I let my kid go to Kentucky, I promise you I won’t get him back,’ defendant Merl Code on FBI videotape on why he wanted to steer kids to Adidas schools like Indiana and Kansas. Said UK was a Nike school and had pre-existing relationships with other NBA agents.
All that sounds good unless anyone is willing to show the hard goods on Nike ie the raid their is nothing that can be done to the big Nike dog schools. Funny how Nike was raided after Addias like Nike people didnt get rid of shit SMH NCAA is in bed with that brand sure cant let anything happen to its flag schools

Up until now the bluenecks have reveled in the fact that their name has not been mentioned. Nothing may come of this statement, but now there is one person involved that has directly mentioned UK and their relationship with NBA agents.

And in other news, water is still wet. Everyone who isn't just completely naive knows college basketball is a slimy dirty corrupt business.

Hope the FBI burns it to the ground.

SuCkS has had 3 players implicated in receiving money, Adebayo and 2 others, yet it was 'splained' away and largely ignored.

SuCkS has been buying players since rupp.

We all know crapiperi has a bullet proof system so far in signing 10 five stars every year.

Just need a disgruntled player to spill the beqns and the big blew cheating factory will be shut down.

SuCkS has had 3 players implicated in receiving money, Adebayo and 2 others, yet it was 'splained' away and largely ignored.

We all know crapiperi has a bullet proof system so far in signing 10 five stars every year.

Just need a disgruntled player to spill the beqns and the big blew cheating factory will be shut down.
After reading through the litany of cutesy Misspellings and word plays I did pick out something you and I agree on. If UK ever gets pinched in some shady stuff it will most likely be a disgruntled player that pops off like McCants did at UNC. But the same can be said at every school. It amazes me that more athletes don’t blow the lid off of things.

Up until now the bluenecks have reveled in the fact that their name has not been mentioned. Nothing may come of this statement, but now there is one person involved that has directly mentioned UK and their relationship with NBA agents.
What exactly did the statement say that was harmful to UK? I think ya'll are connecting 4 or 5 dots that don't exist.

Reactions: ATess1977

Sort of true. 1 had a lunch paid for, 1 got a loan after leaving UK and 1 may or may not have gotten money while being recruited by NC State. When we screw up you can take a full swing but at least be fully honest.

Reactions: Ugoff and jrpross
On Wednesday, Sood also acknowledged during cross-examination by Dawkins' attorney, Steve Haney, that he met with Pina and another man to discuss paying then-Kentucky forward Bam Adebayo and other UK players in hopes of landing them as clients for his financial management company.
"Stephen Pina was trying to position you by paying Bam Adebayo, and other kids at Kentucky, and he told you it would be expensive, didn't he?" Haney asked.
"Yes," Sood replied.
"And you understood that to mean that you were going to have to pay a lot of money to get those kids from Kentucky, didn't you?" Haney asked.
"Yes," Sood said.

On Wednesday, Sood also acknowledged during cross-examination by Dawkins' attorney, Steve Haney, that he met with Pina and another man to discuss paying then-Kentucky forward Bam Adebayo and other UK players in hopes of landing them as clients for his financial management company.
"Stephen Pina was trying to position you by paying Bam Adebayo, and other kids at Kentucky, and he told you it would be expensive, didn't he?" Haney asked.
"Yes," Sood replied.
"And you understood that to mean that you were going to have to pay a lot of money to get those kids from Kentucky, didn't you?" Haney asked.
"Yes," Sood said.
So, did he "get" them?

Reactions: KYtotheCore

Two of them had a meal paid for by an agent, so they donated that exact amount of money to a charity per NCAA rules, and now all is well. If Donovan Mitchell or Terry Rozier had done that, I wouldn't care, and wouldn't like UK fans harping about it. Honest mistake, and no real damage done.

I want the "bad loan BAM" thing to be investigated thoroughly and the truth to come to light, whatever it is. Many UK fans (including myself) hope it was NC State attempting to bribe Bam to go there along with Dennis Smith Jr. But regardless, I want the truth to come out.

Reactions: American Male
So, did he "get" them?
Doesn't matter. If your kids were shopping around for money, INTENT is the first step to ineligibility.

And even if Pitino Lite can claim he didn't know--ROTFLMAO--that doesn't matter either. Bye bye postseason honors.

The one hope a slapd!ck really has is you only had 30-40 opportunities to get screwed...

Last edited:
Man Mods, i wish yall had left the big blew poser's post up ;

I know youre still lurking or other big blew clowns.

We all know youre (SuCkS) is untouchable.
Crapiperi has had a revolving door of 5 stars ( and only 1 title, but i digress) and there has been no inkling of wrongdoing ? GTFO here.

Everyone knows SuCkS, duke, Kansas, Bama football all have insiders at NCAA headquarters because their bulletproof recruiting is never investigated.

Man Mods, i wish yall had left the big blew poser's post up ;

I know youre still lurking or other big blew clowns.

We all know youre (SuCkS) is untouchable.
Crapiperi has had a revolving door of 5 stars ( and only 1 title, but i digress) and there has been no inkling of wrongdoing ? GTFO here.

Everyone knows SuCkS, duke, Kansas, Bama football all have insiders at NCAA headquarters because their bulletproof recruiting is never investigated.
You really think the NCAA likes UK or Cal? Now that right there is funny.

Reactions: awf

I've actually grown to love this term. :) I can't read it without getting a good chuckle at it. Love your passion, even if it is against us. Miss you over on the Nat'l board too, stirring things up. Hadn't seen you in a while. You always get it hoppin'. Always fun!

Reactions: zipp and jrollins24
I've actually grown to love this term. :) I can't read it without getting a good chuckle at it. Love your passion, even if it is against us. Miss you over on the Nat'l board too, stirring things up. Hadn't seen you in a while. You always get it hoppin'. Always fun!
There's too much fun here to go anywhere else, and not enough time to do both...

Doesn't matter. If your kids were shopping around for money, INTENT is the first step to ineligibility.

And even if Pitino Lite can claim he didn't know--ROTFLMAO--that doesn't matter either. Bye bye postseason honors.

The one hope a slapd!ck really has is you only had 30-40 opportunities to get screwed...
UofL is already screwed and about to get screwed even more because the NCAA is never consistent and a low fife organization.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT