ADVERTISEMENT

UK game thread..

Cards tie it up top of 2nd. Leadoff single by Wyatt. Squibber by Oriente to get him to 2nd. Excuse me swing by Lavey leads to a pop up that dropped in no mans land for a double. 1-1.

I think the kid Kerry Wright gets a shot at the Tuesday slot starting next week. It fits with everything that's happened this season. We have to be better with that 4th guy.

...Or Perkins.

We are down 3-1 in the 3rd. Bases loaded for them with 1 out. New pitcher is coming in.

By the look on the TV there couldn't have been more than 1500 there.
I listened to the game on the radio. It was announced as 4900 something.
Wouldn't be surprised if they had padded that number though.

Last edited:
I think they have set up a "tailgate" section aimed at students that is not actually in the stadium. Probably a good idea if you enjoy drinking beer and not watching your home team's pathetic performance.

There were a good number of people in the cheaper seats (go figure) - berm and bleacher areas. Very nice stadium but doubtful they film it up very often.

There were a good number of people in the cheaper seats (go figure) - berm and bleacher areas. Very nice stadium but doubtful they film it up very often.
No but since it was the largest crowd of the season, I think it still shows that a rivalry exists despite what others think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT