ADVERTISEMENT

U of L WBB Attendance record?

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
Some of you may know I live in Bloomington, IN and I happened upon some IU vs Iowa game. They sold out assembly hall for the game tonight.

That got me thinking, what is the highest attended game in Louisville women’s history?

I think he met UL home game attendance. I do not know the answer, but I suspect 15K against ND one year.

IU has been very good over the last 3 or 4 years, building on 6’3” Mackenzie Holmes averaging 20 points a game. I think UL average attendance exceeds IU. Many of those wanted to see Clark ……she may be “the Michael Jordan of WBB”.

I heard CJW on the attendance and he said if you took the attendance and included both the men’s and women’s basketball the Louisville women’s attendance is in the top 5. People have to realize we are playing in an arena that holds 20,000. A lot of these on campus arenas are 10,000 or less.

There are often locations that are full and while it looks great; yes, the actual attendance numbers are not high. UofL has been in the upper echelon of WBB attendance for some time. Me, like others, think it could be even better. We need student involvement-even 50-100 a game.

According to ACC stats, the women's team is averaging 8687 per game which is over two thousand larger than the second place ACC team, VA Tech.

Reactions: Guardman
Halftime 43-26 Louisville really strong on rebounding need to play the 2nd half like the first half. ND has an 11 point lead on Va Tech with 46 seconds left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT