ADVERTISEMENT

Turner

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
So,lost in the defeat last Saturday night was the performance by Maurice Turner.
12 carries for 81 yards. I think I posted on the game thread about some of his moves reminding me of Barry Sanders.

Seriously,I can't remember a running back with moves like that around here in a while and it's different than what Jordan does imo. He's got a bright future and I hope JB keeps finding ways to get the ball in his hands.
Anybody got any videos of a couple of those jokes,please post.

So,lost in the defeat last Saturday night was the performance by Maurice Turner.
12 carries for 81 yards. I think I posted on the game thread about some of his moves reminding me of Barry Sanders.

Seriously,I can't remember a running back with moves like that around here in a while and it's different than what Jordan does imo. He's got a bright future and I hope JB keeps finding ways to get the ball in his hands.
Anybody got any videos of a couple of those jokes,please post.
Freshman Keyjuan Brown is a beast. He will be part of the rotation next year when Guerendo is gone. At this point who knows if Jaws will be back for his senior year. Next season it could be Turner and Brown and we've got both incoming freshman Isaac Brown and Duke Watson.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Freshman Keyjuan Brown is a beast. He will be part of the rotation next year when Guerendo is gone. At this point who knows if Jaws will be back for his senior year. Next season it could be Turner and Brown and we've got both incoming freshman Isaac Brown and Duke Watson.
Agree…I like Brown a lot. We should have leaned on the running game in the second half and Brown could have helped with that.

Agree…I like Brown a lot. We should have leaned on the running game in the second half and Brown could have helped with that.
I tried not to go there with this post,if you catch my drift,but Turner had most of those 81 yards early. I think if JB had to do it over again...yeah. 🤔

Reactions: OldhamCard335
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT