ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
How did KP let this kid get to South Carolina??? He's a stud that is in our home state and is averaging 20+ and 10 rebounds a game. He just single handily beat Warren Central. 🤦

Reactions: Tsmoke502
He already has 21 points and there is still 2 minutes to go in the first half! I mean this is going to be a bigger miss than Perry or Shepp I believe.

He already has 21 points and there is still 2 minutes to go in the first half! I mean this is going to be a bigger miss than Perry or Shepp I believe.
The young man is a baller, pure and simple. I just finished watching Harlan Co. come from behind to force OT and then blow out Campbell Co. in OT. Noah is very athletic, ball smart and a dead eye shooter. How in the heck did SC steal this kid from this state?

Reactions: KenSucky
Ended the game with 48. If he just finishes the next 2 with 25 he'll pass Farmer's record.

Look you have to understand that he knew he likely would not be recruited by Calipari. He's not a one and done so he wouldn't have played. That has changed with Mark Pope, more like the previous UK teams with the local high school heroes.

Not so sure Pope wants the sort of pressure that goes with recruiting popular in-state kids who the fans expect them to start and play 40 minutes a game. Some within UK believe that roster jealousy towards Reed Shepherd was in part responsible for the disappointing tournament performances. Most will agree that Shepherd earned everything he got, but he became the "go to guy", and that translated in less touches, fewer shots and less exposure for those O&D kids trying to raise their draft status.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT