ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Noah

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
How did KP let this kid get to South Carolina??? He's a stud that is in our home state and is averaging 20+ and 10 rebounds a game. He just single handily beat Warren Central. 🤦

How did KP let this kid get to South Carolina??? He's a stud that is in our home state and is averaging 20+ and 10 rebounds a game. He just single handily beat Warren Central. 🤦
Didn't recruit him.

He already has 21 points and there is still 2 minutes to go in the first half! I mean this is going to be a bigger miss than Perry or Shepp I believe.

He already has 21 points and there is still 2 minutes to go in the first half! I mean this is going to be a bigger miss than Perry or Shepp I believe.
The young man is a baller, pure and simple. I just finished watching Harlan Co. come from behind to force OT and then blow out Campbell Co. in OT. Noah is very athletic, ball smart and a dead eye shooter. How in the heck did SC steal this kid from this state?

Reactions: KenSucky
Ended the game with 48. If he just finishes the next 2 with 25 he'll pass Farmer's record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT