ADVERTISEMENT

This team will only go as far as Mathiang takes us.

OmegaCard

Two-Star Poster
Mar 27, 2014
That is all.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Oh Great - you are predicting out in the first game of the ACC and the first game in the big dance? Please one shot in a season does not mean the world revolves around Mango... We're better than that!

Mangok had a message for his teammates in the locker room after his game winning shot.
wink.r191677.gif

otCvWR5.jpg

Serious note: If this lighthearted look at Saturday's hero offends anyone, please say so, and I will delete it immediately. I posted this same thing on a UofL Facebook fan site after the game (Louisville Cardinals Fan Zone), and after quite a few posters "liked" the post, it was deleted and I was apparently blocked from the site. I truly had no idea anyone would find offense in the photo.

The pure joy on Mangok's face immediately after the game was worth the price of admission. Also nice to see his teammates being genuinely excited for him. That's a shot he will never forget.

Originally posted by KRJ1975:
The pure joy on Mangok's face immediately after the game was worth the price of admission. Also nice to see his teammates being genuinely excited for him. That's a shot he will never forget.
Right on. It was a great win and it was great to see Mangok make that shot and how happy his teammates were for him.

Originally posted by Louisvillian:
He cannot be stopped. They can only hope to contain him.

ec
I predict double and triple teams the rest of the way for him.

This post was edited on 3/9 6:20 PM by OmegaCard

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT