ADVERTISEMENT

This is for PushUp and Cocoa, ACC Pic Um Week 11...let's roll...

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
As some of you know I ran the ACC Pic Um game on this site last year. I was not well enough this year to try and do this when the season started but that is a long story that you don't need to hear.

At any rate...let's do this thing this week and for the rest of the year as the Cards have been playing so well and fan interest is high right now. Last years winner was Cocoa with runner up going to Push UP and it went down to the last 2 weeks in a heated battle between the two as you recall. Congrats to them. This is for this years bragging rights and fun folks. Wahoo holds the reign for most entertaining comments on each game that he picked.

Lot of high interest games this week so let's get to pickin folks...I will tabulate the results and post the standings on Sunday. Good fortune and have some fun with this: Make sure you pick in all the games for best stat outcome.

ACC games:
UVA @ Cards - Good guys work over the Hoos, who are these guys?
VT @ BC - Eagles continue to soar and smash the Hookies
GT @ CU - Close fun game to watch as the Tigers have found themselves
Duke @ UNC - if QB can go he has a lot to prove in this one..Dukie pukies get it done
Miami
@ FSU (Tiebreaker game with score) my upset alert, Canes scalp Noles 38-34
NC St
@ WF - best team wins and the Pack is back for that
Pitt @ Cuse - who knows can the Orange win one in the state of NY?
ND bye week - who cares?

Other games of interest:
Mich St @ OSU - Bucs bury Sparty
UM @ PSU - Lions > Wolverines at home in my 2nd upset alert
WVU @ OK - Sooners all day
TX @ TCU - pay back is rough for TCU to handle
USC @ Oregon - high scoring affair goes to home team in an instant classic
Utah @ U-Wash - close game with the Huskies taking the W
Ole Miss
@ UGA - another Lane Kiffin upset special...dog gone it! Spoiler alert
Bama
@ UK - ha ha, no contest as TIde rolls again over hapless cats
NM St @ WKU - Hill tops the Enchanted ones from NM

I will come back and post my picks later. Wahoo hope you can work your magic keyboard with your awesome insights and eloquence. Show us you still got it kind sir.

Random thoughts: Miami @ FSU was my hardest game to pick the winner of...as was CU/GT in other ACC games.
Other conferences hardest picks for me are USC/Oregon and Ole Miss/UGA. Hope to see some of the no loss and one loss teams get beat this week so the Cards can move up. So how about it folks...feel free to opine on any or all of these games. Go for it. And TY for playing Pic Um this week.

Edited with correction on home vs visitor...and also added tiebreaker game. Oops, I'm sorry. TY Push.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocoa and PushupMan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News