ADVERTISEMENT

They are losing their minds over at rupp rafters !!! LOL

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
Jaylen Brown tells Scout he has committed to Cuonzo Martin and California !
Per: Evan Daniels Tweet

Those blue holes posting on rupp rafters have completely lost it !Some of 'em sound down right suicidal !!! What a bunch of blue holes..................LMAO !!

Why are they in panic mode? because they know without at least 7 burger boys Cal will have to rely more on pure coaching and deep down in their deep blue hearts, they know he's just not that good at it. His NIT loss in 2013 was forgivable because of the Championship the year before.

With everything being equal, he will be exposed for the incompetent coach that he is.

Reactions: ACCCard
Why are they in panic mode? because they know without at least 7 burger boys Cal will have to rely more on pure coaching and deep down in their deep blue hearts, they know he's just not that good at it. His NIT loss in 2013 was forgivable because of the Championship the year before.

With everything being equal, he will be exposed for the incompetent coach that he is.

True !

Priceless comedy... I was reading 'em earlier falling all over themselves because a couple sunshine pumpers were reading and sending meaningless tweets. Starting with the King of Comedy on his radio show at 10 AM. A day long of delusion and distortion and ultimately disappointment.

You can't make up LPT stuff.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Priceless comedy... I was reading 'em earlier falling all over themselves because a couple sunshine pumpers were reading and sending meaningless tweets. Starting with the King of Comedy on his radio show at 10 AM. A day long of delusion and distortion and ultimately disappointment.

You can't make up LPT stuff.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Matt Jones the King of Comedy !! LOL

Batty Jones wouldn't ( and can't ) find an audience outside the state of Kentucky. The sad thing is he is located in Louisville. He should be run out of town.

This guy must be the d team. The other captain save a ho's got assigned to bigger sites, I guess.

"They are losing their minds over at rupp rafters !!! LOL"

Not to insult our buddies at that site, but in order to lose one's mind, one has to possess a mind to begin with.

Reactions: shadow force
It's good to see all 12 of the UL fans in this site happy and chatting about UK.
Unlike the thousands of blue holes like you in poor mental health, losing your minds over 18-20 year old kids. Yes we mighty 12 are enjoying watching you blue holes acting like the hill jacks you are, yes we mighty 12 are having a ball just LOA'sO !!!!:);)

But not wealthy enough to prevent idiocy. I said the 12 on THIS SITE.
You've got to be the biggest blue hole idiot ever, so we're not to post our joy watching the uk blue holes like you just deflagrate into ashes just because it hurts your feelings ! Hell cry me a river and keep it real little girl, get off our board, you can't take the heat. Go join the other blue holes at the rupp rafters dumpster

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT