ADVERTISEMENT

The Unique Thing Rozier Did To Impress The Celtics

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
and Danny Ainge.

There's a very difficult shooting drill. It's 55 shots on the move. You're exhausted when you get done. I think the most shots made were 43. They went out and did it. There were four guys there doing it. It's very exhausting. My guys, they can get through it. The (other guys) can't even breathe at the end of it.

So now Terry said he didn't like his score. 'I want to do it again.' OK, so he does it again. The other guys jumped into it and said, 'We'll do it again.' When it was over the second time, Terry still wasn't happy with his score. The other guys were done. Terry did it two more times. Danny (Ainge) has never seen that before. So, I think that hunger and drive epitomizes what we want in a Louisville man. Somebody who just does not give up, who will not relent or fatigue. And that's Terry.

#L1C4

Makes me proud to be a graduate and a fan.
Hard work pays off.
That has to be the reason Rozier got the maximum rookie deal

and Danny Ainge.

There's a very difficult shooting drill. It's 55 shots on the move. You're exhausted when you get done. I think the most shots made were 43. They went out and did it. There were four guys there doing it. It's very exhausting. My guys, they can get through it. The (other guys) can't even breathe at the end of it.

So now Terry said he didn't like his score. 'I want to do it again.' OK, so he does it again. The other guys jumped into it and said, 'We'll do it again.' When it was over the second time, Terry still wasn't happy with his score. The other guys were done. Terry did it two more times. Danny (Ainge) has never seen that before. So, I think that hunger and drive epitomizes what we want in a Louisville man. Somebody who just does not give up, who will not relent or fatigue. And that's Terry.
He's a smart and hard working young man, he's going to do great things in the NBA with the Celtics.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT