ADVERTISEMENT

The Mole is found? Head of UofL PR Firm giving info to Matt Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I guess the 2 wins at UL and the 2 neutral court wins compared to 1 for Pitino at UL will have to ..... wait nope... it was 8 on 5 at UL that year so that doesnt count.

But seriously, you can't throw out a game because you thought you were slighted by the refs. UK fans feel that the refs slighted them in those games...
How do you have 3k posts and only 10 likes? That should let you know what people think of you

Just read up on the guy. Would be surprised if he is the one giving info to MJ.

"Prior to founding RunSwitch in 2012, Scott’s career took shape on many public affairs, public relations, and political campaigns.
In 2012, he served as Ohio State Director for Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign, managing an organization that shattered all grassroots goals and previous efforts by any Republican candidate in the Buckeye State. The 2012 effort was Scott’s third presidential campaign. He served in both Bush-Cheney campaigns, first as Kentucky Political Director in 2000 and then as New Mexico Executive Director in 2004, managing one of two states that flipped from blue to red."

Link

Sounds like the guy takes his job pretty seriously. Plus he graduated from UL.

Then I guess the 2 wins at UL and the 2 neutral court wins compared to 1 for Pitino at UL will have to ..... wait nope... it was 8 on 5 at UL that year so that doesnt count.

But seriously, you can't throw out a game because you thought you were slighted by the refs. UK fans feel that the refs slighted them in those games...
UofL is currently in a massive slump against UK basketball. You guys outplayed us in almost all recent games, there is simply no denying that. The only possible reaction of a Louisville fan is to acknowledge that bitter fact and face dealing with the future. Now, there are any number of ways to make that happen for us. LOL, this topic has a ton of research behind it, ha ha.

My typical method is to congratulate UK on their win and then get to the business of winning a National Championship. I suspect that is fairly universal here, although I am spit balling. What's most fascinating about this adaptation is in how possible it is. This season, needless to say, is shot, but you'll have a hard time not finding optimists about next year and the year after. Unlike UK football, fortunately, Louisville has reasons to believe the result is doable. It makes for a continual level of buzz and excitement and it most certainly doesn't care when this series might begin evening back up.

In the meantime, we begin every football, basketball, baseball, soccer, women's basketball season wondering why we can't be contenders for a Title. UK, meanwhile, want to someday finish .500 at the sport of football.

It's cute as a button watching the hair balls fly across Commonwealth as Louisville closes in on the inevitable.

I have 1900 likes on my own board ... You guys hate UK fans so much that I have complimented UL players here and you'd still rather insult me than give that post a like. Its not my fault some people want to fill their hearts with hate
Lol the blame everyone else strategy. That's the sUcKs way.

I agree CC, I'd love to see that.

I'm sure this PR firm has a contract and any breach of that contract the person can be dragged into court and have pretty hefty fines levied on them if not some kind of jail time.

Sorry, but your out in left field sir!!

Whats the deal with Football? Its not a football state.
It is now, lol. Look what you missed. Maybe you should visit Bowling Green sometime. Oh wait, lol, you did.

Besides, this is a baseball state anyway. Look how badly time passed you by, UK fan. Like Eric Hoffer said:

"In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."

I have been away awhile, but didn't this used to be a Louisville board?

While I agree that the most talent per sport comes in baseball, basketball rules in this state. We have two of the most passionate fan bases in basketball. No other sport are either school mentioned along the most passionate

While I agree that the most talent per sport comes in baseball, basketball rules in this state. We have two of the most passionate fan bases in basketball. No other sport are either school mentioned along the most passionate
Whatever makes you sleep at night. UK fans defy your own logic by their incessant ankle biting as well as the manifestation of a degree of literal hatred which is nearly too sick to believe. It is the lack of respect and the insane defensiveness of UK fans which are their most famous traits - anywhere, not just here.

You also have tiny insight into what may actually catch a fan's most fervent fancy. The competency and thrills shown by Louisville football over the past 15 years or so have begun including many football-first fans.

Basketball does indeed motivate us all. But you all aren't capable of respect. It's that simple. You have a mentally sick fan base. This is not speculation, lol.

I have 1900 likes on my own board ... You guys hate UK fans so much that I have complimented UL players here and you'd still rather insult me than give that post a like. Its not my fault some people want to fill their hearts with hate
Learned awhile back that people "like" you when you speak your mind and come at an issue with something to say. Not because you disguise yourself and blow smoke up someone's a$$. Try it sometime...

Whatever makes you sleep at night. UK fans defy your own logic by their incessant ankle biting as well as the manifestation of a degree of literal hatred which is nearly too sick to believe. It is the lack of respect and the insane defensiveness of UK fans which are their most famous traits - anywhere, not just here.

You also have tiny insight into what may actually catch a fan's most fervent fancy. The competency and thrills shown by Louisville football over the past 15 years or so have begun including many football-first fans.

Basketball does indeed motivate us all. But you all aren't capable of respect. It's that simple. You have a mentally sick fan base. This is not speculation, lol.
We have football first fans too. I feel extremely sad for these individuals. I'm sure every fan base has football first fans. Probably even Duke.

UofL is currently in a massive slump against UK basketball. You guys outplayed us in almost all recent games, there is simply no denying that. The only possible reaction of a Louisville fan is to acknowledge that bitter fact and face dealing with the future. Now, there are any number of ways to make that happen for us. LOL, this topic has a ton of research behind it, ha ha.

My typical method is to congratulate UK on their win and then get to the business of winning a National Championship. I suspect that is fairly universal here, although I am spit balling. What's most fascinating about this adaptation is in how possible it is. This season, needless to say, is shot, but you'll have a hard time not finding optimists about next year and the year after. Unlike UK football, fortunately, Louisville has reasons to believe the result is doable. It makes for a continual level of buzz and excitement and it most certainly doesn't care when this series might begin evening back up.

In the meantime, we begin every football, basketball, baseball, soccer, women's basketball season wondering why we can't be contenders for a Title. UK, meanwhile, want to someday finish .500 at the sport of football.

It's cute as a button watching the hair balls fly across Commonwealth as Louisville closes in on the inevitable.

The UK football program is just a train wreck. Should be dissolved just so the state doesnt have to suffer any longer.

as far as the basketball rivalry goes. UL is in a slump against UK yes... but it is just one or two games a year. I've always been impressed with how Pitino gets every team to get hyped up to play every single game and has made some of those games really close even when UK had the major talent advantage. I think the difference in the rivalry games in basketball has been that UK under Cal has always had outstanding guards who can handle pressure (except 2013 when you guys beat us) and Rick loves to pressure the ball a lot. It just makes a bad matchup problem with styles of play.

Reactions: gobigblue812
Has anyone heard the story that the head of UofL's PR Firm (Jennings) is leaking info to Matt Jones? Apparently they are Twitter buddies. Any legs to this? I think it would be big if it is true.

Jennings Tweeted to KSR the same morning UofL announced its post season ban but then Jennings removed them...seems fishy and a total confidentiality breach.

Any thoughts?
That is what I heard also. Except the leak that busted the PR Firm was a set-up just for that purpose. The leak, given only to the PR firm, was the rumor about USC and TJ. Busted!

That is what I heard also. Except the leak that busted the PR Firm was a set-up just for that purpose. The leak, given only to the PR firm, was the rumor about USC and TJ. Busted!

But if thats the leak.... then it got handed out to Vanetti , Ramsey, and Demling... not Matt Jones.

Reactions: gobigblue812

Great to hear. Didn't Ramsey (radio guy) kind of set this thing up over the radio too?

All I've seen on here today is Kentucky trash with nothing else better to do with their time.

After all the talk of farms and who-pays-the-bills imagine my surprise when my FaceBook news feed contained all those stories about this week's National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville. lol Maybe that's why that "economic boycott" sideshow disappeared so quickly?

Reactions: kb22stang
Great to hear. Didn't Ramsey (radio guy) kind of set this thing up over the radio too?

All I've seen on here today is Kentucky trash with nothing else better to do with their time.

That doesnt really make any sense. Why would Ramsey talk about it on the air then? Wouldnt you wait and let the others do it if you were in on the whole "find the leak" campaign?

Ramsey didn't come out and let the whole cat out of the bag on the radio but the story of Jurich to USC was the story that was leaked to find the mole. That is how the finger is pointed at this PR guy.

I could go get another account without UK in the title.... get another IP and post the same way I've been and get likes even here. The "wildcat" in my username is whats keeping me from likes. Just like how its incredibly rare for a UL fan to get a like on the rafters unless its being liked by another card fan.

People tend to like their own. I understand how it all works. I was just trying to point out to the other poster that having 10 likes on a rivals board doesnt tell the story of a poster.
You really should take an "Arsehole Identification Class". You'd be shocked to find your self-loving cuteness featured as a topic. You could call yourself Coach Pitino and you would find the precise responses you have very much earned already.

After all the talk of farms and who-pays-the-bills imagine my surprise when my FaceBook news feed contained all those stories about this week's National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville. lol Maybe that's why that "economic boycott" sideshow disappeared so quickly?
Why is no one surprised that you have a facebook feed stressing a great tractor convention?

LOL, this stuff writes itself,

Ramsey didn't come out and let the whole cat out of the bag on the radio but the story of Jurich to USC was the story that was leaked to find the mole. That is how the finger is pointed at this PR guy.
Not calling you a liar, but so far, everything posted here is just hearsay. Can you share your source? I would like to see what has been written there.

As someone else posted in this thread, it wasn't Matt Jones that broke the story, was it? I thought it was John Ramsey, who then gave it to Vanetti (sp?), and that is how Matt Jones got it. This is pretty interesting nonethless, and the USC story definitely feels like a plant in hindsight, but it seems more like it outed John Ramsey's source, not Matt Jones' source (who I think is someone on the board or something along those lines).

Not calling you a liar, but so far, everything posted here is just hearsay. Can you share your source? I would like to see what has been written there.

That's what I'm trying to find out. I only know what I've listened to on the radio and read on the other sites. I was hoping it could get some light on it instead of getting totally hi-jacked by UK trolls.

Personally, I hope the issue gets visited in depth, all on its own. I would also love to hear more from the publisher who told Kenny Klein "We drew up the ledger. That woman can't put two words together."

Powell and the publisher have never tried to pass off the ledger as being written at the time that this was going on. They've admitted that the ledger was written for the sake of the book to help illustrate the number of parties there were and the amount of money involved. Powell was writing down money totals on all of her journal entries. All they did was transcribe the original totals to a ledger for the readers. The ledger doesn't disprove her claims

Reactions: CatPhight
Powell and the publisher have never tried to pass off the ledger as being written at the time that this was going on. They've admitted that the ledger was written for the sake of the book to help illustrate the number of parties there were and the amount of money involved. Powell was writing down money totals on all of her journal entries. All they did was transcribe the original totals to a ledger for the readers. The ledger doesn't disprove her claims
The dumb bi*** can't put a sentence together, yet you believe everything that she put in the book? You're a fool...take that as a compliment.

The dumb bi*** can't put a sentence together, yet you believe everything that she put in the book? You're a fool...take that as a compliment.
Chuck Smrt believes it as do Jurich and Ramsey to have self-imposed such a harsh penalty. Her word alone means nothing but now 3 seperate private investigations (Publisher hired team, ESPN private investigators, and now Smrt) have corroborated enough of her story to believe that she hasn't lied.

Not here to start trouble I was only clearing up the confusion on the ledger because there seems to be a lot of people (media included) that have been attacking it when it was never meant to be evidence

Chuck Smrt believes it as do Jurich and Ramsey to have self-imposed such a harsh penalty. Her word alone means nothing but now 3 seperate private investigations (Publisher hired team, ESPN private investigators, and now Smrt) have corroborated enough of her story to believe that she hasn't lied.

Not here to start trouble I was only clearing up the confusion on the ledger because there seems to be a lot of people (media included) that have been attacking it when it was never meant to be evidence
I know CRP said otherwise but I don't think TJ knows and smrt hasn't said anything publicly. This is Ramsey trying to save his own butt. Nothing more than that to read into this. Obviously she isn't credible.

Thanks for the respectful reply. Are there any connections to jones with head of pr besides Twitter?
Has anyone heard the story that the head of UofL's PR Firm (Jennings) is leaking info to Matt Jones? Apparently they are Twitter buddies. Any legs to this? I think it would be big if it is true.

Jennings Tweeted to KSR the same morning UofL announced its post season ban but then Jennings removed them...seems fishy and a total confidentiality breach.

Any thoughts?
Scott Jennings is the founder of RunSwitch, a PR firm hired by Louisville. Scott Jennings and Matt Jones are known to be casual friends as well as business colleagues. RunSwitch made Matt Jones the emcee of Fancy Farm 2015.

My sources tell me Scott Jennings was in the room when dedicated Information was discussed immediately prior to the ban announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT