ADVERTISEMENT

The LPT genius at work again...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
...Louisville has a university-wide academic crisis, and that's not considered an issue to them because they're too busy trying to milk the athletics cow for everything it's worth. It's just now coming to light, all of the shady money grabbing that Louisville has been doing over the past few years.
Anyone find it as amazing as I do how much this slapd!ck knows about U of L? Not just sports but everything. Guess it's that LPT degree doing the heavy lifting for him.

Honestly can't figure out why someone hasn't brought him in to fix all of our problems.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: pervisl
Zipp you didn't know he has MD from Trailer Park U in basket weaving. He is going to come and fix everything his little mind thinks is wrong at UL.

Well you guys are in the news quite a bit. Unfortunately....it ain't the good kind.

There was an interesting Order entered this week by the Kentucky Supreme Court. The case involved a lawsuit filed by a young lady that was formerly a track coach at the University of Louisville. While working at Louisville, the lady claimed that she was subjected to certain vulgar language and comments. The young lady also said that while working for the Louisville athletic department she was told that she needed to flirt with compliance officers to get approval for certain recruiting visits. When she asked for the improper behavior to stop, Jurich responded by firing her. The lady got an attorney and sued both Louisville and Jurich for gender discrimination, retaliation, and hostile work environment. The jury awarded the lady $300,000 for damages and $71,875 for lost wages. In addition, the University of Louisville was ordered to pay the lady's attorney fees in the amount of $149,325.

Here is a link to the Order entered by the Kentucky Supreme Court:
http://opinions.kycourts.net/sc/2013-SC-000108-DG.pdf

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...u-l-coach-gets-300k-bias-award-back/71322462/

Reactions: UK till Death
Well you guys are in the news quite a bit. Unfortunately....it ain't the good kind.

There was an interesting Order entered this week by the Kentucky Supreme Court. The case involved a lawsuit filed by a young lady that was formerly a track coach at the University of Louisville. While working at Louisville, the lady claimed that she was subjected to certain vulgar language and comments. The young lady also said that while working for the Louisville athletic department she was told that she needed to flirt with compliance officers to get approval for certain recruiting visits. When she asked for the improper behavior to stop, Jurich responded by firing her. The lady got an attorney and sued both Louisville and Jurich for gender discrimination, retaliation, and hostile work environment. The jury awarded the lady $300,000 for damages and $71,875 for lost wages. In addition, the University of Louisville was ordered to pay the lady's attorney fees in the amount of $149,325.

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...u-l-coach-gets-300k-bias-award-back/71322462/

If read the order and article right, the only charge that was found in favor of the former employee was retaliation for wrongfully terminating a dissatisfied employee, 7 years ago. Not gender discrimination, hostile work environment, or lost wages.

Reactions: shadow force
A disgruntled ex-employee. Imagine that. The only news in there is that the courier may be reading some of those parcels he's ferrying around.

And what does that have to do with the OP?

Anytime the University of louisville has to go in front of the the state supreme court for anything. They gonna lose that battle everytime Go figure LOL U of L vs Frankfort(UK) .

Is this really all you got? The UaK montra has been reduced to this? You should be embarassed for your team, but more so yourself. You reached down and pulled out a lawsuit that really has nothing to do with sports. Let's review the Cayuts anti-U of L arguments:

Blackbirds - not acceptable since Rupp left even though half of your fan base would embarass the KKK

Commuter school - growth and new dorms killed this

CUSA - sorry, ACC

You play fb in a Baseball stadium - PJCS

Rupp Arena - sorry, but it sucked back then, no comparison now

Little stadium - now bigger

We are still bigger - well not for long, just reduced the size of your stadium and still cannot sell out

Stealing tax money - not accurate, but Louisville accounts for about 70% of the entire state budget

You recruit criminals - the UaK criminal docket is MUCH longer

Oh yeah, well you got sued - OK, you got us, you win, but who has not been sued

You are a total dummy. Go home with your kitty tail between your legs. Anyone who goes to a rival MB to argue or looking for attention is a complete loser. If you resort to arguing about a harassment suit it is even worse.

Shouldn't you already be camping out for midnight madness?

Anytime the University of louisville has to go in front of the the state supreme court for anything. They gonna lose that battle everytime Go figure LOL U of L vs Frankfort(UK) .

This is so true.
UofL is hated more here in Frankfort than they are in Lexington.

Wow, somebody's awfully defensive. Go back to the origin of this thread.... I simply pointed out that with a quick glance at the news, there's a story about uofl having to shell out 300 grand as the result of a lawsuit. The original post mentions uofl and $$ in the news. I simply pointed out that it's not an isolated incident. You spun off into every other UK/uofl 'comparison' you could think of.

Wow, somebody's awfully defensive. Go back to the origin of this thread.... I simply pointed out that with a quick glance at the news, there's a story about uofl having to shell out 300 grand as the result of a lawsuit. The original post mentions uofl and $$ in the news. I simply pointed out that it's not an isolated incident. You spun off into every other UK/uofl 'comparison' you could think of.

The original thread was about someone's criticism of UofL raising money and of UofL academically being at the bottom of the ACC.

You used it as an opportunity to throw stones by bringing up an unrelated lawsuit. Furthermore, you left out some important facts about the lawsuit, i.e. which of the charges you identified were thrown out.

No wonder your posts are widely attacked on these boards; you come here just to start crap. So don't get worked up when people give it back to you.

I guess it's slow for UL news to seek and retrieve UK posters talking about UL, on a UK site, and then talking about those UK posters talking about UL, on a UL site.

To each their own.

I guess it's Clueless Clive...

'vic is an LPT poser. Like LPT Bill--not a poser as an LPT fan, but a poser as a nice guy. 'vic comes here wanting to engage in what I'm sure he considers intelligent discussion and debate. But he's the typical slapd!ck in his own environs. And since most folks here don't get to see that side of nice guy LPT posers, I'm simply engaging in a public service.

See, I don't like two-faced people of any color. They just seem to come more in the garden variety blue.

You're providing a great service. I'm not sure the service is needed, but I'm sure you guys do.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful but having a little fun.

BTW, was clueless Clive really necessary? Actually it doesn't matter, some people are just on guard and that's how they "roll". I'm pretty sure my past post is available. I banter a bit about teams, but never personal.

With all due respect, I can see why this board is slow compared to other boards that are a bit more respectful. But it's your board. Have a great day friends.

And FWIW, I'm live in Stockholm, so maybe I'm not quite in tune to how you guys jest and slug each other in the shoulder.

The original thread was about someone's criticism of UofL raising money and of UofL academically being at the bottom of the ACC.

You used it as an opportunity to throw stones by bringing up an unrelated lawsuit. Furthermore, you left out some important facts about the lawsuit, i.e. which of the charges you identified were thrown out.

No wonder your posts are widely attacked on these boards; you come here just to start crap. So don't get worked up when people give it back to you.
She's sensitive like that ! LOL

BTW, was clueless Clive really necessary? Actually it doesn't matter, some people are just on guard and that's how they "roll". I'm pretty sure my past post is available. I banter a bit about teams, but never personal.

With all due respect, I can see why this board is slow compared to other boards that are a bit more respectful. But it's your board. Have a great day friends.

Countless visiting knuckleheads have been given free reign to pollute this space for quite some time. Blame them, don't blame the UofL fans that are worn out by them. Or blame the mods for not sending the knuckleheads packing. Just don't blame us.

Reactions: shadow force
I guess it's Clueless Clive...

'vic is an LPT poser. Like LPT Bill--not a poser as an LPT fan, but a poser as a nice guy. 'vic comes here wanting to engage in what I'm sure he considers intelligent discussion and debate. But he's the typical slapd!ck in his own environs. And since most folks here don't get to see that side of nice guy LPT posers, I'm simply engaging in a public service.

See, I don't like two-faced people of any color. They just seem to come more in the garden variety blue.

Zipp, I'm not a poser, I have been and will continue to be cordial and nice.

That's just how the typical blue holes roll.

Anyone find it as amazing as I do how much this slapd!ck knows about U of L? Not just sports but everything. Guess it's that LPT degree doing the heavy lifting for him.

Honestly can't figure out why someone hasn't brought him in to fix all of our problems.

His anti-Louisville slants are to be expected.

I get more of a kick out of his "I'm smarter than you guys" perspective. Like, last year just before conference play he told me Texas was the best team UK played, and they would prove it.

This summer he came through and told us the ACC has two good teams and that's it.

He's harmless really, he just fits the profile of a guy that's really into his Cats and knows who the top recruits are type of deal. Oh, and he's in touch w/ the NBA contracts, draft boards, you know, really important stuff like that. Anything more he's out of his element, and it's information overload.

A few of them laughed him off a thread on their board when he said Pitino was washed up a couple months ago.

It's never ending really, the delusion, the denial.

These last 7-8 years must have been brutal for you, Zipp. Just relax, amigo. Its just a game.

Can't complain about the last 20-30 years. In this context, U of L has ascended while LPT has regressed across the board.

Life is good.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Good to see your 'ascension' as opposed to Louisiana Poly Tech.

At UK, however.....the winning continues. On the recruiting trail, in the classroom, on the court, and on the football field too as we saw on Saturday.

Good to see your 'ascension' as opposed to Louisiana Poly Tech. At UK, however.....the winning continues. On the recruiting trail, in the classroom, on the court, and on the football field too as we saw on Saturday.
Yeah, congrats on squeaking by Lafayette. Did anyone watch?

CBS%20best%20in%20college%20sports_zpssdvlkqjz.jpg

Louisville 2nd, LPT 27th

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-ohio-state-lville-ucla-lead-2014-15-rankings

Keep trying to polish that turd all you want. Winning is a lot better than taking a loss....no matter the audience.

My favorite LPT football mantra: "A win is a win".

Almost as many of those as moral victories.

A win is a win..... you're the one pulling out TV ratings to claim some level of 'moral victory'. I'm sure you'd much rather be able to say your team is 1-0.

Good to see your 'ascension' as opposed to Louisiana Poly Tech.

At UK, however.....the winning continues. On the recruiting trail, in the classroom, on the court, and on the football field too as we saw on Saturday.
ON the football field SAT...LOL..all I saw was same old UK...after 4rd qtr seats empty and UK lucky to win vs. a poor team..

"Poor team" that has won 9 games and gone to bowl games for 4 straight years.

....and when up 33-10 in the 4th quarter, a lot of people tend to leave.

I'm not sure how much better USCjr is than a Sun Belt team. But the Sun Belt is giving the slapd!cks all they can handle.

LPT Football: Somewhere between Lafayette and Western KY...

Reactions: earsky
Can't complain about the last 20-30 years. In this context, U of L has ascended while LPT has regressed across the board.

Life is good.

8 titles to 3, in favor of UK. Final Four appearances, National Title Appearances, Tourney wins, everything is in favor of UK. And the head to head meeting is so one sided that its almost not even a rivalry. I know you're cringing with every word I say, but its just a fact.

So "across the board" is still all about basketball? WTH happened to riflery??

This is a basketball forum, isn't it? In fact, Kentucky is a basketball state. You think IU cares about football or baseball? Same with North Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT