ADVERTISEMENT

The BC series was encouraging. Cards looked really solid. On to WKU.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
The Toppers aren't good. Losers of 6 in a row, they'll be looking to bust out of their funk. I see they did beat UK in Lexington, so they are capable, just like Lipscomb. Let's keep it going.

Reactions: earsky
So,lost in some decent pitching starts,a bullpen that has seemed to take the criticism it's gotten and grown in confidence,was a defense that had 0 errors over the series.
I'm not ready to make any comparisons to any of the really good defensive teams here in the past,but it's hopefully a sign that they can be solid out on the field. I think that's all we can ask for and a staple of Louisville Baseball over the last 15 seasons.
1% better every day.

Reactions: Bardman
I want to see whichever of Moose or Seed starts today get off to a good start. Don’t want a crappy performance next week against UK
We might actually see somebody new. Jmo,but I think maybe someone we're not expecting. Seems like as wide open as this starting spot is,it could be anybody except for the few guys we know have become the steady bullpen arms.

On another note,does anybody know if there will be any TV for this game against WKU?
The schedule has Facebook on this game. Anybody know what that means?

On another note,does anybody know if there will be any TV for this game against WKU?
Facebook has a Watch feature. Hopefully it can be projected to a TV. WKU seems to do that pretty frequently. Not sure if it is a conference contract or what.

Facebook has a Watch feature. Hopefully it can be projected to a TV. WKU seems to do that pretty frequently. Not sure if it is a conference contract or what.

it will be streamed from this page when it goes live. I’m thinking camera angle may be pretty questionable judging by their past games on there

Last edited:
So confused on the start time. I am in Phoenix for a conference and thought the game would have already started. I don’t see stats or anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT