ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Rozier - NBA Draft/Predictions/Reactions

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
So where you think he ends up? Cleveland is a nice destination. I wouldn't mind if he slipped a little and ended up with Golden St. or any other top flight franchise picking late first round.

Thoughts?

I think he might end up in Cleveland. I'm hoping he lands in Houston at #18

He is a very likable young man. Most in the draft this year were made up of kids who were easy to like. High character kids who weren't getting in trouble off the court. That's really nice to see. I hope that trend continues.

Reactions: ClockCalamity
Where is Birdteeth? He was telling us before last season started that Rozier was a lock for the first round, with a potential lottery pick. I can't even count how many people called him crazy. They mentioned last night how Boston saw him work out during his first season with UofL and absolutely loved him. Turns out Birdteetch nailed it about 10 months ago. Major congrats to Rozier.

About that Boston roster though, I don't know exactly what they're trying to build. Rozier could end up better than any current guard on that roster, but he's going to have to earn it. A lot of quality players in the backcourt, though no studs.

Yeah, where is Birdteeth? Haven't seen him around for a while. He was spot on here.

I'm telling everyone now Terry Rozier will be an all star in the NBA and when he's done he'll be a first ballot Hall of Famer !

Birdteeth had a newborn and said he wouldn't be around anymore. I hope he returns.

I think Boston is going to ship off Marcus Smart in a trade.

By taking Terry that early, they have to be planning on playing him significant minutes. Ainge hinted he could be used @ both G positions.

Boston used Avery Bradley at the point for some of the season. I was happy with the pick, he will either push Smart to work or out the door.

You hear that guys? Terry is going to be an NBA Hall of Famer.
Time will tell if that becomes true or not, but the odds are not in his favor.

Since 1959, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame has inducted 325 Coaches, Players, Referees, Contributors, and Teams.

Time will tell if that becomes true or not, but the odds are not in his favor.

Since 1959, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame has inducted 325 Coaches, Players, Referees, Contributors, and Teams.
I dunno man. Cardiotonic seems pretty sure about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT