ADVERTISEMENT

Talking about stock drop! HVL’s

I agree I didn’t even know TCU had a women’s BB program. Does anyone know anything about them.

It was sarcasm about a program that has not had a lot of basketball success sorry you didn’t get it.

Reactions: Bardman
They must be putting out a lot of money to build a women’s program. I was listening to a podcast when I was traveling this week. They were talking about conference realignment and how women’s sports are starting to play a factor. Women’s basketball and volleyball are drawing huge crowds and the big schools are taking notice.

Reactions: 2330859
I looked up TCU’s history of women’s basketball and it looks ugly. Overall the history of the program has a losing record that started in 1977 and they started Division 1 play in 1982. They have an all time record of 547-607, with a 472-533 record in Division 1. The last time they made the NCAA tournament was 2009 and they lost in the first round.

I am not saying they won’t be good next year money can sure buy happiness. Obviously they are putting out some money to get the players they are getting. However I don’t think they will be a title contender they really don’t have tournament experience. I just thought it was really funny that HVL ends up at a program that is nowhere in college basketball. I guess she won have to worry about someone else beating her out.

Now HVL is saying she is not committed to TCU it is only one school she was considering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT