ADVERTISEMENT

Solidify The Rotation

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Hopefully Payne will keep this shortened rotation and fine tune it . Well except for the bizarre move of playing his son again. Can't keep doing mass substitutions every game.

From today these guys should get the bulk of the minutes.

Skyy, Ty-Laur, BHH, Tre, James, Traynor, Williams, Evans

If Traynor is not going to block out and rebound, his minutes should be as few as possible. Okorafor will at least rebound and play defense.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
JJ's problem is he makes no effort to keep his opposition in front of him thinking he can block everything from behind. When he can't he's already lost rebounding position as well. Getting position and throwing your ass into opponents to block them out is a lost art at Louisville right now.

After the last 2 games I want Glenn for some minutes as well. I would also like to see Okorafor get some spot minutes because JJ and Evans at center can be such a liability with their lack of bulk.

9 man rotation with Evans getting some spot minutes. Factor in matchups and scouting reports, etc.

I really like Johnson at PG and Clark primarily at SG is going to be their best look at the guard positions.

If KP can get the right rotations in depending on matchups, it will be enough to win him several games alone. This team has some players with a lot of potential. We all saw and learned that in these last 2 games.

Reactions: shadow force
I don't think Evans is a spot minutes guy here except for against teams that don't have a C. I think he's gotta play as much as he can really. While he's not giving anything on stats he's still big and presents a few issues for other teams without it showing in the stat book. I knew he'd be a project but I am a little disappointed in what we've seen so far there. In the old world it's no big deal, he's a 3-4 year guy and you watch the kid grow into being a player. But now the portal and all things goal to NBA just makes it hard to cultivate.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT