ADVERTISEMENT

So...What really is going on with UK recruiting?

Typical Blue hole none sense crap.......fact you blue kitties in back to back seasons choked and got out coached in loses to UConn and Wisconsin . While you blue holes spent all of both those seasons talking 40-0 crap, it's time for you blue holes to STFU‼️
11130255_690347321073572_1025522447495459023_n.jpg

988914_688837754557862_2847426075936440528_n.jpg
Like you all have never lost in the final four which means that you got out coached. Strange how that works, you loose your out coached.. You were the number one seed in 2009 and got beat by Illinois in the regional final not even making the final four. The same stuff that has happened to our program has happened to yours. Your bird fans are just as obnoxious as ours including you. So go and get your chill pills refilled and calm down. Believe it or not It's only a game played by kids. Go Big Blue Kitties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like you all have never lost in the final four which means that you got out coached. Strange how that works, you loose your out coached.. You were the number one seed in 2009 and got beat by Illinois in the regional final not even making the final four. The same stuff that has happened to our program has happened to yours. Your bird fans are just as obnoxious as ours including you. So go and get your chill pills refilled and calm down. Believe it or not It's only a game played by kids. Go Big Blue Kitties.
LOL..we didn't lose with 7 NBA players...

I agree. Calipari has a strong class coming in already. WWW is just spreading the talent around a little more evenly after Calipari failed to produce the perfect season with a roster full of NBA talent.
In Howie's GB&U he lists as bad a Vegas all star team start up that may take some OADs as being Bad for college basketball. I don't believe it will be bad for college bball not to have players who don't want to be there. It may be bad for Cal, however.

...The same stuff that has happened to our program has happened to yours...
Sure it does. But slapd!cks think they're better than everyone else. That's the point.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Who is this Cat fan with the annoying and incorrect informtaion? We lost to Illlinois in 2005, not 2009. We didn't think we were going to win it all in the five years he listed except 2009 and 2013.We were elated to make FF in 2005 and 2012 and hoped to make FF in 2014, but not high hopes of winning it all.

Because uk fans know the truth about UofL stuff. We simply do not know our own history. That's just silly.

Heck, they would have you all to beleive that championships are all that matters but in the same breath try to say last season was a success. Beleive a uk fan at your own risk.

Who is this Cat fan with the annoying and incorrect informtaion? We lost to Illlinois in 2005, not 2009. We didn't think we were going to win it all in the five years he listed except 2009 and 2013.We were elated to make FF in 2005 and 2012 and hoped to make FF in 2014, but not high hopes of winning it all.
Sorry, it was Michigan State. My best friend is a die hard Cards fan so I generally know when he feels they should have won it all......no I don't know it all. But I hear all about it.

We keep up with each other's team and actually talk about how they are doing without calling each other names and getting mad. But, doubt you can believe that.

Sorry, it was Michigan State. My best friend is a die hard Cards fan so I generally know when he feels they should have won it all......no I don't know it all. But I hear all about it.

We keep up with each other's team and actually talk about how they are doing without calling each other names and getting mad. But, doubt you can believe that.
Because uk fans know the truth about UofL stuff. We simply do not know our own history. That's just silly.

Heck, they would have you all to beleive that championships are all that matters but in the same breath try to say last season was a success. Beleive a uk fan at your own risk.
What about that 2012-2013 season for uk ?

What about that 2012-2013 season for uk ?
As fan that was a tough season no doubt. Bad shooting team, no bench and then our best player gets hurt. Wonder if Kyle would have left if he hits that three....lol.

2010 and 2011 were tough seasons for Card fans, yeah you did not not go to the NIT, but my best friend who is a Cards fan was mad until you won it all in 13 .

2011 was a great season for Cards fans. The loss to Faried in the first round was a major dissappointment, but I had a blast watching Preston Knowles and Peyton Siva tear it up that year. That backcourt duo gave us the 3rd best defense in the country that year. The last second circus layup by Siva to beat WVU. The Miracle on Main where Knowles brought us back from 18 down in the final 6 minutes. It was an expected "bridge year" and the Cards far exceeded that. 25-10 overall while never losing 2 games in a row. Finished 3rd in a stacked Big East conference while barely getting beat by the eventual National Champions in the conference tourney Finals (Kemba Walker ring a bell?).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT