ADVERTISEMENT

Rozier= Ball Hog

NorthCard

One-Star Poster
Feb 13, 2012
Love the kid but he was awful today. Maybe the scout(s) in attendance was the issue.

But you are forgetting he is already gone because he is ready for the f'n next level.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by cardsfan53:
To many times he and Jones are left with the ball trying to create and make a play.
This. It is always up to one of the two to make something happen. I do want to acknowledge Blackshear's effort to drive the ball today though. Rozier looked tired and slower than usual much of the game today. I wonder if he is fighting some type of bug? He and Harrell are playing too many minutes, but we don't have much choice in these tight games. Kudos for their effort in toughing it out.

Originally posted by WKCard:
But you are forgetting he is already gone because he is ready for the f'n next level. Let me guess... You think Rozier oughta turn down the money and come back and play for this sorry basketball team and coach? Right??

He must have financial needs that are making him go. I'm not sure what position he plays in the NBA. He's not a point and isn't a good enough shooter or tall enough to play the two. I think he will get lost at the next level.

Honestly he could use another year, but he will more than likely be a 1st round draft pick and he is gone.

He's high on the NBA draft radar and that's all that matters. The NBA scouts love his potential and that's all they care about. Potential. He's not ready to play at the NBA level but he has high potential to become a solid NBA player. For that reason, he is going to go pro at the end of the season.

Terry is a very smooth player. Could he use another year...sure. But he will have no problem going in the 1st round so he should go.

Originally posted by NorthCard:
He must have financial needs that are making him go. I'm not sure what position he plays in the NBA. He's not a point and isn't a good enough shooter or tall enough to play the two. I think he will get lost at the next level.
He started the year as the best point.The powers that be made the change.He has to play point at the next level,no doubt.

Now,as far as the op,yeah.I don't think CP did him or the team any favors with all that talk.Jmo.He has become a really good mid range shooter that has forgotten that by trying to draw contact(with the left hand too?) and has not gotten that call consistently.

I do agree though that he and CJones are having to get something late.It'd be cool if the other guys would CUT to the basket.

Thought Rozier played one of his worst games of the season today. Did seem a bit selfish!

This post was edited on 2/21 10:12 PM by ShortCreek

The proper term is Teen Wolf.

From the 80s movie starring Michael j Fox

He needs some pine time to correct him of this condition.

Love Rozier but yeah he tried to force a bunch of things today and ended up turning it over or missing etc. Jones did it too but I feel like people already bring that up enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT