ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting gold tonight

I watched the replay today and was blown away by the pre-game opening. ABC/ESPN treated this like a playoff game and gave us plenty of props! The fans/stadium/team looked great on National TV. Any recruit or transfer prospects has to be moved last night. This is the way to finally smack national media and pundits in the face and let them know something special is happening in Louisville!

Go Cards!

I think the recruiting will really take off. I think in the past when we had good teams the recruits always had in mind the coach is going to leave. Or in the case of John L Smith telling his future NFL starter nephew, nah I ain’t gonna stay there go to Utah.
This sends a message to the sophomores and juniors, keep an eye on us. Plus the success we have had with Transfers will take the spotlight off of Coach Prime.

I think the recruiting will really take off. I think in the past when we had good teams the recruits always had in mind the coach is going to leave. Or in the case of John L Smith telling his future NFL starter nephew, nah I ain’t gonna stay there go to Utah.
This sends a message to the sophomores and juniors, keep an eye on us. Plus the success we have had with Transfers will take the spotlight off of Coach Prime.
Coach Prime is just a used car salesman or to us the equivalent of Calipari at UK. He talks a big game and throws around all the appearances of money, fame , and internet celebrity. He will get recruits because they think he has a pathway to the NFL. When in reality he is a novice HC that will always dodge accountability because if you try to critique any of his flaws his supporters will play the race card.

I watched the replay today and was blown away by the pre-game opening. ABC/ESPN treated this like a playoff game and gave us plenty of props! The fans/stadium/team looked great on National TV. Any recruit or transfer prospects has to be moved last night. This is the way to finally smack national media and pundits in the face and let them know something special is happening in Louisville!

Go Cards!
Did you dVR the game or is there a way to watch it ? I forgot to dVR the game.

Reactions: earsky
This time it will be just as attractive to those on the defensive side of the football, as it is on the offensive side.
Great point. The Defense shined except for a couple of plays. JB understands the need to build the complete package.

The broadcast didn't hurt either. It was awesome having Katie being the sideline reporter and Tessitore and Rodgers were very complimentary of Louisville, both football team and city!!

Reactions: Mayoman
Me too.

I DVR all FSU, CU, UNC, Miami, and almost all the ACC games of interest of upcoming opponents to watch them at my leisure...and evaluate them IRT the Cards.

You Tube TV's unlimited DVR capacity is awesome and the bomb IMO. Gotta love the Cloud.

Reactions: 2330859
Honestly Mayoman, I wish I had the IT experience and knowledge that you have, as I find myself wanting to see the rerun games, but struggling to figure it out. Perhaps a tutorial would be possible? Seriously, I have friends talk about their access as well, but when I ask how they did it they respond by telling me that someone else had to do it for them. Century came in and set up a rather sophisticated program that is over my head.

Honestly Mayoman, I wish I had the IT experience and knowledge that you have, as I find myself wanting to see the rerun games, but struggling to figure it out. Perhaps a tutorial would be possible? Seriously, I have friends talk about their access as well, but when I ask how they did it they respond by telling me that someone else had to do it for them. Century came in and set up a rather sophisticated program that is over my head.
Do you have U Tube TV?

It is really very simple to set up and the record the game with them. Just go to the channel the game is on and Check mark it to be put in your library.

There after all UofL games will be recorded and saved/put in your library and you can retrieve/watch them at anytime. And you can fast forward thru all the commercials. Great feature.

Reactions: 2330859
Thanks Mayoman! i will try it tonight.;
The coolest thing about it is that if you check UofL sports it learns you want all the UofL stuff to be recorded. And it keeps it there for a very very long time. I used it for 30 day trial. Very cool.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT