ADVERTISEMENT

Projected Offensive Starters

dramser12

1250+
Apr 27, 2020
I thought it was interesting that Louisville sent Harrell to do media yesterday. I think he was the first receiver to do that (maybe). I knew he had been impressing, but thought that would move him up to 2nd string who would see the field a lot. However, it’s looking more and more like he’ll start. I wonder if it’ll be in the slot (because of his speed) or on the outside. I think we have a bunch of receivers, like Braden Smith, who can play both.

My stab at the starters (more than 11 because I’m covering all personnel)

Offensive Line

LT- Trevor Reid
LG- Caleb Chandler
C- Cole Bentley
RG- Adonis Boone
RT- Renato Brown

The one spot that’s up in the air still is RG. Obviously with Hudson transferring in (and he’ll play a lot regardless). Another one who may be in the running is Luke Kandra. I don’t think he’ll start but Satterfield has pointed him out in a bunch of his press conferences so I think he’ll play a lot.

Tight Ends

H-Back- Marshon Ford
FB- Isaac Martin

I think Ford is locked in as a starter, but I really think the freshman Pederson could play a lot this year. He looks college ready.

Skill

QB- Malik Cunningham
RB- Hassan Hall OR Jalen Mitchell

I think the starter at RB will be up in the air the whole season. It also seems like Cooley has turned it since they came back for summer workouts.

WR1- Justin Marshall
WR2- Braden Smith
SLOT- Tyler Harrell

I’m taking a stab here by saying Harrell will start at Slot and Smith will start outside. Smith could be replaced with Watkins who played more outside, but both will see the field a lot. I think it’d be tough not to play Harrell in the slot because that position gets schemed open a ton in Satterfield’s offense and his speed will be hard not to use in those situations.

I’d like to hear everyone’s thoughts

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News