ADVERTISEMENT

Program Energy

I like it it’s been awhile sense there has been excitement around the football program. Even last year with 8 wins and a Bowl game victory there still wasn’t a lot of excitement.

I like it it’s been awhile sense there has been excitement around the football program. Even last year with 8 wins and a Bowl game victory there still wasn’t a lot of excitement.

The reason why is because of the coach who’s in Cincy now. He never truly understood the fanbase and the UK rivalry.

The reason why is because of the coach who’s in Cincy now. He never truly understood the fanbase and the UK rivalry.
Satt wasn't Louisville. He may end up being a fine coach, but he just wasn't a fit here. No disrespect to Tyra for the hire. Consultants said Satt was the best next man up. He just wasn't cut out for this city and program.

A friend and I spoke about this during the game. We won 8 games last year but didn’t feel like it. I think it comes down to style. We’re playing UofL style ball again and it’s exciting again. Sat’s style just didn’t work here.

Satt wasn't Louisville. He may end up being a fine coach, but he just wasn't a fit here. No disrespect to Tyra for the hire. Consultants said Satt was the best next man up. He just wasn't cut out for this city and program.
I agree, but he COULD have been a better fit longer if he'd had more loyalty to an employer that quadrupled his salary. Him looking to leave after a whole 2 years was the beginning of the end, especially for me with him.

It was going to be hard on any coach because of the Brohm factor. Instead of making people forget about Brohm he gave them ammunition.

You can do a lot of things with a supportive fanbase not so much when they turn on you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT