ADVERTISEMENT

Priority Point System Parking Green Lot ( Now Purple Lot )

cocoa

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Listed below are a couple of excerpts for the official statement ( letter ) sent to Season Ticket Holders in Aug. of 2005 by the UL Athlectics! It's clear from these statements, that UL has now thrown the Priority Point System, and the Implied promise it made to season ticket holders , literally out the window. It's my understanding the entire letter will be posted in this forum sometime later today. I am ingterested in how some on this board feel about the fairness, of just throwning this out the window after 15 years, of Season Ticket Holds accumlating points in the manner we were told to do??

" An Advisory Board, consisting of fans who park in the lot, and UL staff members considered options.... agreed to these new plans ."

" All parking spaces in the lot will be individually numbered, and assigned to fans. Placement in the lot is based on a " Priority Point System-- which measures a person's loyalty, longevity, and support of the UL program--with consideration for a fans's preferred location. Fans were able to order parking passes toehter with their friends so they could continue to tailgate as a group."

" It's important to address the concerns of fans .... in the Green lot ''' said Gary Friedman Assc AD for Delveloptment Chair of the Advisory Board"

Folks this goes back to th arbitrary decision made by Athlectic Adm!! The Advisory Board was a key Component, and it had dozens of fans directly involved in the decision. No such Board existed in putting the new Policy in effect.

I strongly urge those adversely affected by the complete disregard( canceling) of the Priority Point System Policy without recourse, or an alternative put in place to fight for the process be reinstated!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News