ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Poor UK football

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
If they was in any other conference....I believe they would be in most conference championship games. But since they are in the SEC....they will never, EVER , sniff a conference championship.

I’ll go further than that I think they are headed for harder times in the SEC since adding better teams. They barely had a winning season this year it is going to get harder. That is why Porky was wanting to leave for Texas A& M

I’ll go further than that I think they are headed for harder times in the SEC since adding better teams. They barely had a winning season this year it is going to get harder. That is why Porky was wanting to leave for Texas A& M
Really they’re not because the crooked commissioner Sankey or whatever his name is, isn’t making them play more conference games.

Nothing really changed except added teams. What a pussy commish.

Is the BIG gonna do the same or are they upping the number of conference games?

What are they going to do rotate the teams each year? Is Oklahoma and Texas going to be in the same division?

Didn’t look. Didn’t have too. The coaches started crying about having an extra conference game and Con Man Swankey folded. I remember it being covered.

Once Brohm gets it really going they won’t even be able to count on us for a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT