ADVERTISEMENT

Plummer looks TERRIBLE

Like who?? Clark? Let's think long game...plumber is the guy, first half sucked...gotta let this team learn. If this continues, we just don't have a great year...Clark is for the future, let's not sink our future by playing him too soon. The D is struggling as well...but, GT is playing hard and executing. Let's give them some credit

Reactions: Mayoman
Reminiscent of our opening game at the Cuse last year. Yes, Plummer has been Simply Horrible, but the missed tackles and missed assignments indicate an even more serious problem.

Like who?? Clark? Let's think long game...plumber is the guy, first half sucked...gotta let this team learn. If this continues, we just don't have a great year...Clark is for the future, let's not sink our future by playing him too soon. The D is struggling as well...but, GT is playing hard and executing. Let's give them some credit
Plummer has played for Brohm , in Brohm's system for 4 years. He knows the playbook and the system.

Last edited:
He definitely fits the bill as a guy that can get hot. He almost had it going earlier.

Cmon Plummer

Doesn’t pass the eye test. He’s a 6th year guy and still sucks. Just quit football if you can’t throw a basic pass.

Little worried about his accuracy but 1st game with a bunch of new guys. Seems sloppy with his footwork.

I think it was timing. All those passes late. He really got it going. I hope he's gonna be less streaky going forward,but man I can see why Brohm brought this guy in.

In the red zone you have to be able to run the ball especially inside the 10. I would agree having a running QB helps.

I was wondering why they threw in Conley for a split second. Anyone know?
Howard Schnellenberger regularly played the backup QB. Often giving him a series in the 2nd quarter just as a matter of practice. I miss that so much and hope JB brings that back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT