ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino giving #1 a run…LOL

For a half. His Iona team gave them a game for a half. We’ll see…still has 8 losses and not likely to make the tournament.

Yes. And I’m sure if Beard oversees a program hiring strippers to screw underage recruits and then commits another major infraction while on probation for the strippers, he will be fired for cause as well.

Reactions: earsky
And yet, he was still fired. FOR CAUSE.

You started this pity party.
I don’t recall asking anyone to lead a whiner parade. Fired for cause is a clown show defense.

“For cause”…

No NCAA finding.

No FBI indictment, nor by any other entity with jurisdiction.

Pitino graciously walking away from a $40 million claim.

And bringing the Johnnies to this point ALREADY.

We’re exactly where we deserve to be. You make your own effing bed…

Let’s keep making excuses. It’s only been seven years, but it’s working so far…
No one is making excuses. You are changing the subject because it fell through on you. The subject was Pitino at St John’s getting it done except he’s not. I like Pitino but he needs to call it quits imo.

No one is making excuses. You are changing the subject because it fell through on you. The subject was Pitino at St John’s getting it done except he’s not. I like Pitino but he needs to call it quits imo.
Thanks for reading my mind in the OP…LOL

We can only read the words you type. Giving #1 a run and 13-9 don't quite mesh. Although those competitive losses remind me of someone else.

Reactions: BPGhost
I think we were winning games and packing 20 thousand seats AFTER those program crippling events transpired.

Cry me a river…
The NCAA didn’t punish UofL for having too good of an attendance record. It was for the acts themselves. RP may have not been personally involved, but he was still responsible- it was his program. I still think the pressure he felt to outdo Calipari drove him to look the other way. Too bad. He’s a heck of a coach.

The NCAA didn’t punish UofL for having too good of an attendance record. It was for the acts themselves. RP may have not been personally involved, but he was still responsible- it was his program...
Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!

Who gives a rat's a$$ if the NCAA gives up on you? This is OUR show, or it used to be.

Fans obviously don't care if the NCAA likes us or if we still have honor...

I didn't have to read the minds of 20,000 people in the arena each nite in 2016-2017...

Last edited:
No, since I created the OP, I know what it's about...

SEVEN YEARS OUT, an elite coach we unnecessarily jettisoned who packed the house, won a helluva lotta games, still does, and we're dog shat by comparison.

If you need clarification next time, ask...
Another! Meltdown. You're just a troll. A prolific determined one!

With your volume of trolling there's gonna be some misses. This one blew up on you.

Uconn even played without a 14ppg scorer, further diminishing this.

You then double and triple down on your lies moving goalposts, projecting your tears onto others, and doing your straw man arguments thing you do. Kicking and screaming in the middle of the night. Trolling a community of about 10 people. Who knows why. Yes, you are thriving in this one.

Yikes.

Last edited:
You do realize he may not make the tournament. In this era that is easy according to a lot of people on this board and on Twitter.

Please stop with this it does nothing. You will have people that will agree and people that won’t. Neither group will change their opinions.

Last edited:
You do realize he may not make the tournament. In this era that is easy according to a lot of people on this board and on Twitter.

Please stop with this it does nothing. You will people that will agree and people that won’t. Neither group will change their opinions.
So the reality is RP has done ok so far. They have a few "bad" losses. Probably a bubble team that may need a big win or two. They might get it, or maybe not. Lots of time left in the season. 13-9. The schedule down the stretch is weaker than their front-end conference portion.

But again, asking a troll to stop trolling is an exercise in futility.

Are these the same “wonks” we’re petitioning about Chris Beard?…
Umm, no they’re not. Of course to you - everyone that isn’t Jurich or Ramsey look identical. You may be the only person on earth with a diagnosed case of self-inflicted facial blindness.

Another! Meltdown. You're just a troll. A prolific determined one!

With your volume of trolling there's gonna be some misses. This one blew up on you.

Uconn even played without a 14ppg scorer, further diminishing this.

You then double and triple down on your lies moving goalposts, projecting your tears onto others, and doing your straw man arguments thing you do. Kicking and screaming in the middle of the night. Trolling a community of about 10 people. Who knows why. Yes, you are thriving in this one.

Yikes.
I didn't care a damn thing who prevailed in that game. That's the point lost on you, as usual...

I didn't care a damn thing who prevailed in that game. That's the point lost on you, as usual...
Prevailing in the game is the main point - not at all surprising that fact is lost on you. When you don’t understand what you’re watching, pivot to something else - fundraising, concession sales, available parking, etc. to try to sound relevant.

Reactions: CardsDan
Prevailing in the game is the main point - not at all surprising that fact is lost on you. When you don’t understand what you’re watching, pivot to something else - fundraising, concession sales, available parking, etc. to try to sound relevant.
I'll interpret my own posts, thanks. You stick to your stalking...

I'll interpret my own posts, thanks. You stick to your stalking...
Here’s the universal interpretation - you are a clueless dolt when it comes to trying to have an actual sports conversation so you try to compensate with your charts and graphs and fanboy threads to your not so secret crush.

As for stalking - like most things - you’re simply projecting. I ran into a fat slob begging for attention by wearing a homemade tshirt at a basketball game almost 10 years ago and spoke to you as a goof.

Hop hit the nail on the head - you’re simply a troll and a stalker. Nothing more - nothing less.

• Haha
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Here’s the universal interpretation - you are a clueless dolt when it comes to trying to have an actual sports conversation so you try to compensate with your charts and graphs and fanboy threads to your not so secret crush.

As for stalking - like most things - you’re simply projecting. I ran into a fat slob begging for attention by wearing a homemade tshirt at a basketball game almost 10 years ago and spoke to you as a goof.

Hop hit the nail on the head - you’re simply a troll and a stalker. Nothing more - nothing less.
You approached me. The average cop will call that stalking. I do too.

And then you inject personal info you googled. That’s a pattern of behavior.

It’s psycho…

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT