ADVERTISEMENT

Pasadena Post WWW Article

Originally posted by Cards1261:
Several blatant instances in that game besides the aforementioned Hancock incident. The one twin's foot was six inches out of bounds . The referee was standing there and looking at his feet. Never called it. Harrell was called for at least two fouls that weren't close. I still believe Mango's put back was goaltended.
Yep. That article also seems to list some specific events and people. Maybe the castle is about to crumble right before the CBS tournament.

laugh.r191677.gif
There's always hope.

Again, Omega, do you really believe that article is real? Or just hope it's real? Come on man, don't sell out your integrity for hope someone changes another team. Just get better at recruiting and coaching.

The same link was posted on UNC board which has now been deleted and no one went for it.

actually nevermind. ignore some of your own fanbase, ignore other fanbases and live in a made up reality of that made up article. It will only reflect on your own ability to tell whats real the desperation to believe its true. even a sliver.

happy0025.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/5 11:52 PM by lonedingo93

Originally posted by lonedingo93:
laugh.r191677.gif
There's always hope.

Again, Omega, do you really believe that article is real? Or just hope it's real? Come on man, don't sell out your integrity for hope someone changes another team. Just get better at recruiting and coaching.

The same link was posted on UNC board which has now been deleted and no one went for it.
This post was edited on 3/5 11:50 PM by lonedingo93
I like to keep an open mind. Why would I hope it's real? Naw, I'm not that kind of fan. Consider me more of a gambler without the wagering. I look for inconsistencies.

Wes is a shady character and I am glad UL doesn't emabrace him. I don't care what they did 30 years ago. He is basically a handler that should be a registered agent, but then he wouldn't have access to colleges and players. But let's be real, he connects people. Who pays this guy anyway? Follow the money.

WWW is paid very well by CAA, the company that he works for representing professional sports players. How exactly do you guys think he "hands" Calipari talent? From what I have seen nobody hits the street as much as Calipari. I don't know if you keep up with recruiting much, but if you follow Twitter much, you will see Calipari at a game watching recruits the very next day after a UK game. When Kentucky played Florida at Florida, the next day I saw a Tweet that showed him in NY at high school All Star game. The next day he was in Chicago doing the same. They guy never sleeps...never stops recruiting. That's how he gets the guys that he gets. I don't think that high school kids think that going to UK would be a BAD thing. So if they think the coach can take them to the NBA like he has proven he can do, why wouldn't a kid go there? I don't see them flocking to OSU for basketball, but they surely have OSU, Alabama, etc on their mind for football and I think that's where Kentucky is right now with basketball. Their facilities are unreal. What's not to like? I think the payment stuff is just garbage. With what kids are getting paid to play the next year or so in the NBA, a legit MCDonalds AA is not going to risk that. Just my opinion. If Calipari is offering money like everyone here seems to think, why don't any of the recruits that he misses on ever squeal about it? Wouldn't one come out and say, Yes, I went to Duke instead of UK, but those guys were offering me money?

It should have been obvious the article was a fake, basically regurgitating all the rumors surrounding Calipari and WWW. But that doesn't mean some of those rumors aren't true. I doubt Calipari allows any lawyers anywhere near this. I'm pretty sure the last thing he wants is to have him, WWW, and people close to him and the Memphis and UK programs have to answer questions under oath about his dealings.

He called out plays to refs?

Come on guys.

Winning on the court solves everything. Including making up reason why they won.

This post was edited on 3/6 1:58 AM by lonedingo93

He called out plays to refs?

Come on guys.

Winning on the court solves everything. Including making up reason why they won.

This post was edited on 3/6 1:58 AM by lonedingo93
You are definitely an LPT fan...

Here is why this article, although certainly embellished, is worth discussing. Cliff Alexander at Kansas is being investigated for contact with an NBA agent. Isn't that what WWW is? Yet he attends games and high fives the UK players. If it is wrong at Kansas, it should be wrong at UK.

Here is why this article, although certainly embellished, is worth discussing. Cliff Alexander at Kansas is being investigated for contact with an NBA agent. Isn't that what WWW is? Yet he attends games and high fives the UK players. If it is wrong at Kansas, it should be wrong at UK.

Originally posted by ItsintheCards:
WWW is a Nike guy...never was associated with Louisville which has never been a Nike school. Duke is certainly possible. When Cal was at Memphis, he was struggling to succeed. After Amare went pro despite the fact Cal put his uncle on the payroll, he targeted Milt Wagner's son, DeJuan who grew up a big Louisville fan because his dad won a championship with Louisville. However, despite not having his college degree, Cal created a staff position for Milt that helped encourage his son to come to Memphis. Milt brought along his childhood friend, WWW, and the rest is history. Cal then cobbles together an incredible class at Memphis including Demarcus Cousins and John Wall, with the help of WWW. Next thing you know, UK hires Cal, and all his recruits follow him.
This is the kind of post that makes me go hummm, Did you know John Wall came along after Memphis?
Do you know that Coach's hire assistants all the time to recruit. It helps if one of the recruits just happens to be your son.
butt hurt maybe?

Pasadena Post went out of business in 1929. I read the first two paragraphs and tried to refresh the NP header and realized this was their one and only story. Lol, good one.

I like the article. If it's faked, someone went through a lot trouble to come up with names and games. Build a website. Register a domain name. To simply discredit everything because of the site. I don't know. But it sure would be nice to see college ball return to the way it use to be.

Originally posted by OmegaCard:
I like the article. If it's faked, someone went through a lot trouble to come up with names and games. Build a website. Register a domain name. To simply discredit everything because of the site. I don't know. But it sure would be nice to see college ball return to the way it use to be.
"if it's faked". It's a tumblr page. They didn't "build a website or register a domain name". I put this in my first post but I guess you skipped it. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see Tumblr, with that said visit this link.

http://freshid.com/how-to-make-your-tumblr-look-like-a-website/[/URL]

The willingness to believe anything is off the charts.

This post was edited on 3/6 12:00 PM by lonedingo93

"if it's faked". It's a tumblr page. They didn't "build a website or register a domain name". I put this in my first post but I guess you skipped it. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see Tumblr, with that said visit this link.

http://freshid.com/how-to-make-your-tumblr-look-like-a-website/

The willingness to believe anything is off the charts.

This post was edited on 3/6 12:00 PM by lonedingo93
I did see it. Still doesn't mean anything to the validity of the story. If the story is true, I'd like to see them bring the house down.

This post was edited on 3/6 12:22 PM by OmegaCard

This thread/article says more about your desperation than it does Calipari's ability to control refs.

Wait....I see what you're doing. You're not a UL fan at all, you're just trying to make them look bad.

This post was edited on 3/6 10:43 AM by lonedingo93

This thread/article says more about your desperation than it does Calipari's ability to control refs.

Wait....I see what you're doing. You're not a UL fan at all, you're just trying to make them look bad.

This post was edited on 3/6 10:43 AM by lonedingo93
Taking the gloves off huh? You're all of a sudden on our board claiming I'm desperate. Must be something about WWW's boys running their mouths too much when they shouldn't. He should fix that.

This post was edited on 3/6 1:08 PM by OmegaCard

Clive you don't know who you are messing with. He will label you a UK fan then proceed to follow your every post...it appears it already started.

What tipped me off that the article was bogus was the picture if Luke blocking that shot. In reality, Luke smacked Young so hard in the face that he knocked two teeth out and the refs held up the game for 5 minutes looking for the teeth. I remember also that that arena had several boundary lines so that it only looked like Harrison stepped out of bounds right in front of Cal's ref.

This post was edited on 3/6 4:14 PM by Redfeather

Is that true? Are you Kysportsfan?

Why would you make fun of others for having multiple usernames when you have as well?

Also is he right you only switched usernames just so you can post on UK's board. Man that is pathetic.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/6 6:20 PM by lonedingo93

Just leave him alone. It's clear he lives through message boards. Just look he has over 7K post with this one username.

Sorry tar heal but you've been outed as a fake for a long time. No Carolina fan would ever support Cal.

John Wall came to Čal's attention while at Memphis, but after his B&E arrest, Duke and North Carolina dropped out and it was between NC State, Memphis and KY. Milt was never an assistant coach because he didn't have a degree. He was paid $170,000 as a glorified ticket manager. Milt was never a high school coach either for the same reason mentioned above. All coaches brought in from high school at least have a degree or coaching experience. Of course Cal really needed a high priced gofer. I love it when UK fans come over and try to rewrite their sordid history.

He was never involved with UL, but was a high school student behind Milt in Camden. UK fans tried to tell how WWW brought Milt to UL when actually he was just 16 and a high school student. He was friends with Milt for a long time and was working in a pool room when Milt was a senior and attended the title game. Then WWW was involved with several players with no success and involved in getting Milt the 170,000 ticket handler job at Memphis. Giving Milt a job helped bring WWW to Memphis along with Milt's son. I'm not sure exactly when Nike hired him, but he has a history or trying to guide kids to his advantage. He is simply a flesh peddler who makes his living off of young men. He was and still may be handling investments for former friends who are now in the NBA. He isn't really very well thought of by the big agents because of his interest in getting between players and their money. I am really surprised that with his shaky past that Nike still employs him. I guess as long as he can keep high school players needs met and guide them to KY Nike will keep him on the payroll. Seeing him at the Olympic games sitting in $2,400 seats and with Čal's wife at KY's games make me puke and worry about the future of our game.

let's stop the wishful thinking that Cal will be brought down. I have come to realization that Cal has this system down and will not get caught anytime soon. We need Rick to just get it freaking done on the recruiting trail . Get better players and the success follows. However Rick just doesn't want or can't change.

Originally posted by REDBEASTFURRY:
let's stop the wishful thinking that Cal will be brought down. I have come to realization that Cal has this system down and will not get caught anytime soon. We need Rick to just get it freaking done on the recruiting trail . Get better players and the success follows. However Rick just doesn't want or can't change.
National Champs 2 seasons ago.Not fresh enough for you?

ive noticed this board is dominated by three posters that attack anything other than their thoughts. Anyway i see why this board has ltitle trafic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT