ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowherd/Harbaugh Interview

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
If you want to hear one of the most uncomfortable/awkward interviews listen to this from Colin Cowherd's show today. I know Cowherd rubs a lot of folks the wrong way, this was just utterly bizarre by Harbaugh. I know Harbaugh is a prickly a$$, but geez why did he bother going on the show?

I found it funny going to the Michigan board as they tried to spin this in many ways "Cowherd is unprepared", "Cowherd was trying to trap Harbaugh and JH didn't fall for it", "Harbaugh just doesn't want to reveal any secrets", etc, etc. It is funny that some people get so blinded in their fandom that they support or try to justify really stupid things.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo.../jim-harbaugh-colin-cowherd-awkward-interview

If anything, I think Harbaugh was unprepared for what Cowherd was trying to do. And some FB fans say Bobby Petrino is not a good interview? Ha!

Harbaughs SID is going to have their hands full over this 7 minutes of ???????
He definitely wasted an opportunity to 'put himself out there' with that fiasco.

KH, thanks for sharing this......makes one appreciate CBP more and more. Just goes to show that coaching skills don't necessarily cross over to certain speaking skills. Cardinal fans are lucky in so, so many ways.

If you want to hear one of the most uncomfortable/awkward interviews listen to this from Colin Cowherd's show today. I know Cowherd rubs a lot of folks the wrong way, this was just utterly bizarre by Harbaugh. I know Harbaugh is a prickly a$$, but geez why did he bother going on the show?

I found it funny going to the Michigan board as they tried to spin this in many ways "Cowherd is unprepared", "Cowherd was trying to trap Harbaugh and JH didn't fall for it", "Harbaugh just doesn't want to reveal any secrets", etc, etc. It is funny that some people get so blinded in their fandom that they support or try to justify really stupid things.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo.../jim-harbaugh-colin-cowherd-awkward-interview
Awkward doesn't quite fit the bill for this interview. Love Michigan and love Harbaugh, but WTF? OTOH I can see Bo smiling down on the whole affair saying, "That's my boy!"

Go Blue!

6t4d1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT