ADVERTISEMENT

Offense?

thomaswhitt

No-Ranking Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2013
I don't know what to say but our offense looks either predictable or simple. I know that not having Chris Jones has changed things a little but nothing has changed with the scheme. If they aren't on a fast break it looks horrible and lately everyone looks rushed and out of rhythm. I guess i'm just frustrated at the games but Notre Dame is not that great and Grant in my eyes is not one of the best in the nation especially with all his jumping passes and terrible looking shot. Also the rotation confuses me in the sense of how can any of the top recruits we have get confortable if they play 30 sec and possibly not touch the ball. Rozier and Harrell can't outscore our opponents on their own. Sorry to whine but i want to see louisville pumped up a little more and play like it, not playing like our dogs just died.

After the great 2nd half start last night, they looked like they got impatient and started throwing up 3s and challenged shots rather than work the offense and get the ball into Harrell. ND took that opportunity and got their lead back.

UL really blew it in my view. If they had focused on running the offense working it inside and maybe getting some open outside shots, I think we could have won. But Rozier started taking some bad shots and he was already having an off night.

Truly, they looked like they got impatient and then lost their composure. This team is not talented enough to win like that. Most teams aren't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT