ADVERTISEMENT

Observation

real2it

4500+
Gold Member
May 16, 2006
@Ty Spalding I am writing this post as observer of the current state of the site. I left KY in 2005 and have been a member of this board since 2006. It has been the one constant that has kept me connected to all things UofL sports. Recently I have seen posters talking about the lack of content on this site. Or comparing the content of this site to the content of the other site. This is the only place I have ever been so I don't have a frame of reference. The content recently has been slow...I mean really slow! But posters have posted in defense that this site brings quality over quantity. You have come on and posted about patience and things are going to pick up. I have been happy just reading the scoops of insiders that have been proven to have connections within the various programs. Last night though someone posted that members would be better off following you on twitter in response to yet again someone posting about the lack of information on this board. I recognize you can manage your site anyway that you want and members deciding to take there $10 somewhere else isn't a big deal in the short term it could become a big deal if enough decide to do that. I have a twitter account but I am not active on it at all. With that though if I decided to be more active and can get your takes and information for free then it takes away from the value of being a member on this sight. I enjoy the insiders, the banter the conflict but most importantly I enjoy information and currently there really isn't enough. I am still patiently waiting for you to drop your article on the football spring practice. At this moment I've read two posters who have provided a pretty good write up. I hope that the information starts flowing soon and I hope that you continue to make this site worth having a membership too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News