ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame or Duke

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
As a big fan of night games, which game do you all think will be more likely to be a night game, Notre Dame or Duke or both?

I’m not expecting both to be night games, but I do think one will be.

Oddly, the TV rights to the ND game aren’t listed on their schedule. Outside of their last game of the year against Stanford every other game is either NBC or ABC. Not sure who owns the broadcast rights. Need to figure out who owns the rights to better make an educated guess on the game time.

Oddly, the TV rights to the ND game aren’t listed on their schedule. Outside of their last game of the year against Stanford every other game is either NBC or ABC. Not sure who owns the broadcast rights. Need to figure out who owns the rights to better make an educated guess on the game time.

Since the game is at Louisville, you could assume ESPN.

The ACC and its media partners (ESPN) owns the broadcast rights to all UofL home football games.

If I’m not mistaken, the game time for the home game against ND will be announced on Monday.

Never say never, but I can’t recall watching any college football game where the home team and/or its conference, if applicable, didn’t control the media rights for its game.

I’m sure an exception can be found, but you can bet the ranch that’s the way it works in any game…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT