ADVERTISEMENT

My NCAA No Brackets Pool if Anyone is interested

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
open to everyone, $20 per square, no brackets, you simply randomly pick a square and watch all 63 games (not the play in games) hoping you win. it's like if you ever done a super bowl pool where you pick a place on the grid and then at the end of each quarter if your numbers match the score you win. well this is for the final scores of every single game played. you can lose the first 62 and still will the title game and win.

the rules, there is a 10x10 grid with 100 squares and you simply pick any square you like, the numbers are only place holders and mean nothing. so if you choose square 98, it just tells you that you are in the 98th grid location, nothing else. pick as many as you like.

currently, each row and column of the grid has no labels/headers/titles etc but just before the games start, i will post a video of my son drawing the random numbers 0-9 out of a hat and i will label each row and each column with those numbers. those numbers correlate to the final game scores of every single game.

So the numbers on top of the grid above the columns represent the ones digit of the Winning team's final score so fi they score 65 points the numbers that counts is the 5. and then you hope you grid spot is in the column that is labeled five. Then on the rows, they are labeled with ones digit of the Losing team's final score so if they scored 48, the 8 is the crucial number. Then under the column header of 5 and you match the row labeled 8 and whoever is in the grid spot to match the score they win.

So for every game, you are rooting for scores by the winning team and losing team, nothing else. who wins doesn't matter, the score does. if you had the 5 of the Winners and the 8 of the Losers, then every game then ends in those two numbers for the entire tourney you win. so 75-38, 115-98, 55-48, 35-18, etc, you win. so you may lose every game but still win the final game and the most money. So int he example in my next comment for any of these scores JAA would have won.

payouts based on full grid would be $2000 in the pool and all 100% paid back.
Payouts (based on full grid) are $10 for every win in Round 1 (64 teams = 32 games x $10) = $320 paid out
$20 for each Round 2 (32 teams = 16 games x $20) = $320 paid out
$40 for each Sweet 16 (8 games x $40) = $320 paid out
$80 for each Elite 8 (4 games x $80) = $320 paid out
$160 for each Final 4 (2 games x $160) = $320 paid out
$400 for the Championship Game Final Score
$20 per entry x 100 squares = $2000.
5 x $320 = $1600 + $400 = $2000.
and if there happens to be any blank squares not filled in and it happens to win, the money for that round gets split among the winners so you start rooting for the blank square to win if you've already won a game that round
feel free to join my fb group and ask any questions there. thx.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT