ADVERTISEMENT

Monty Montgomery has entered the Transfer Portal

Not good but I am not really surprised. Different system probably goes to UC. Fits their system and seemed to really like the coaches. Plus can play right next to Jones.

Ouch. Need an impact transfer there now for sure. Would’ve really liked to have his leadership and energy for another year.

I hate he is leaving due to his leadership. That being said I thought he was a step slow. At this point though, I don’t know if we can get someone better than him.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Would have loved for him to stay, but we’re in good shape at linebacker, with Stephen Herron, Popeye Williams, KJ Cloyd, Jaylin Alderman, TJ Quinn, Kam Wilson, Jackson Hamilton and now adding Stanquan Clark.
KJ Cloyd is in the portal.

I hate to see this. He was probably the true face of this defense. I wonder if he might be holding out for something? But if he leaves, please don’t go to Cincinnati!!!

I like and want kids that want to be here but if they want to move on then good luck to them. We will be just fine moving forward on our own. Kids that want to transfer will always be around and we know that from past experience. Worrying about this is just a total waste of time because it has always been here AND everywhere else.

GO CARDS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT